Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I wake up and see its 6:00 a.m. in the morning. Thanks for waking me up for dinner mom. I trudge downstairs mumbling cuss words under my breath. I go to the pantry and grab a poptart. Then I grab a glass and get the milk out the fridge and pour it into my glass. I yawn as I put the milk back in the fridge.

I sit down at the table and eat my poptart. I finish my milk as I walk to throw the wrapper away. I place the cup in the sink and start towards the stairs.

I finally get back to my room and I just pick random clothes and my under garments. I walk to my shower and turn it on. I hop in, taking a quick shower, washing my hair and body. I rinse out my shampoo and the suds off my body. I then put some conditioner in my hair, then rinse it out. I finally get out and wrap a towel around my body. I grab my blow drier and dry my hair.

Once finished, I put my hair into a cute messy bun. I then get my tooth brush and put tooth paste on it. I scrubbed and brushed my teeth for 5 minutes. I spit it out in the sink and take some water and swish it around and spits it out. I look at my reflection and smiles, I can't wait for the day to be over with. I throw my clothes on and put my towel in a bag with my dirty clothes. I then put some socks on and some shoes on. I walk to my school bag and start towards downstairs.

I reach downstairs and walk out the door, shutting the front door behind me. I get in my car, putting my key in the ignition. I crank it up and head for school. I turn the radio on bobing my head to the beat.

By the time I reached the school parking lot, I am singing loudly with my music turned up. I park in my assigned parking spot and gets out. I shut my door, locking the car door. I walk toward school, my smiling never faltering. Today is going to be just amazing, I think.

I walk through the school doors, smiling. The popular girls just looked me up and down and rolled their eyes. I just shake it off, because nothing can ruin today.

I walk to my locker with my head up high for once. I put my code in and grabbed my books and headed to my first period. Lucky for me, I don't have those guys in any of my class.

The teacher walks in and takes roll. Before I know it the bell rings. Everyone rushes out excitedly for this day to be over with. After going to all my classes, the bell rings for the very last class. Which in my case signals my lunch time.

I walk to the cafeteria, not having a care in the world if the guys see me. What I never knew is there names, and what I did to them. I didn't have any friends and I did everything on my own. I guess I am a loner, but not by choice. I tried to make friends but no one wanted to..So I guess I was a outcast.

I walk to the line where there is pizza and grab a plate. I pick out a apple and some celery then go to pay for it. I say thank you to the cafeteria lady and she smiles.

I smile back and take a seat at a empty table. I pick up my pizza and start eating. The slightly burnt crust made it crunch against my teeth. Finishing it, I open my water and drank some of it. I screwed the cap back on. I picked up my apple, about to bite into it, but it flies out of my hand. I look up and see those group of guys.