Chapter 1

So I decided to use Dinah, Lauren, Ally, and Normani in this book because why not. But I hope you enjoy and I can't wait till Camila releases some new music! Otay bye!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

We were all on the bus in our bunks trying to get some rest for tomorrow's show. Everyone was sound asleep except for me. I just couldn't sleep. My phone dinged and I grabbed it. I looked at the time: 10:47. The message was from an unknown number.

Unknown - Goodnight

I furrowed my eyebrows. Who was this?

Me - Who's this?

A few moments later they responded.

Unknown - This is Y/n, who dis

Me - Wrong number

With that I shut off my phone. I don't know any Y/n's except for that one singer. I heard a familiar voice.

"Walz, why are you still awake?" Dinah asked.

"I can't go to sleep," I sighed.

I heard feet thumping onto the floor and footsteps heading towards my bunk. She slid open my curtains and faced me.

"Who were you texting?" She asked climbing into the bunk alongside me. I scooted farther next to the wall and looked at her.

"Some random person texted me. They must've had the wrong number."

She snatched my phone away from my hand and unlocked my phone. How'd she know my password? She instantly opened up my messages and tapped on the message. She looked at the texts then started to type something.

"Dinah what're you doing?" I asked trying see what she was typing.

I heard the sound of the message sending. She then faced the phone towards me. It said 'Hi'. He then responded with a 'Hello again'.

Me - How old are u?

I was a bit annoyed on why Dinah was texting this stranger and asking him these questions.

Y/n - Ummm 19

Hey he's the same age but I'm turning 20 in March.

Me - Cool same.

Y/n - What's your name? I already told you mine

Dinah looked at me. I sighed and gave her an approving nod. I really could care less. This guy isn't a stalker... ohhh what if he is. Now that I think of it I'm kind of panicking. Dinah was typing but I nudged her. "I don't think this is right, what if he's a stalker or something," I said to her. She giggled, "Walz, how could he be a stalker?" I looked at her with a worried look.

"Fine but go to sleep." She said before climbing out of the bunk.

I gave her a hug before she went to her bunk. Luckily she didn't send him my name but it feels a bit weird to be telling a complete stranger everything about me. I closed my eyes but I just couldn't go to sleep. After a few minutes I finally felt myself falling asleep.

Next Day

I woke up as the bus rattled over a bump. I checked the time seeing that it was 9:16. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up till I heard a knock on the door. "Why were you guys up last night?" Lauren asked drowsily.

"Oh umm we were texting this random guy." I replied.

"Who?"

"Like I said, a random guy. He texted me but he sent it to the wrong number."

"What's his name?"

"Y/n."

After that she changed the subject and began to make cereal. Dinah came out of the bathroom giving me a glance before sitting down. My phone buzzed. It was from Y/n. Why does he keep trying to text me? Most of his texts were 'Why won't you text me' and 'Hello'. I looked at Dinah but she was scrolling through Instagram. "Who's Y/n?" Normani asked peeking over my shoulder. I instantly moved my phone out of view. "Some random guy who keeps texting me." She rolled her eyes and sat back down.

We headed into the venue and headed to catering. We were all sitting at the table eating till we all noticed a guy walking in through the door. He had a guitar and looked at us but sat down with a group of people.

"Oh my god, is that the Y/n Y/l/n?!" Lauren whispered to us.

I furrowed my eyebrows and instantly looked at Dinah. She looked back but then looked at Lauren. "Y/n is that famous singer right?" Dinah asked. Lauren vigorously nodded. Dinah looked at me with widened eyes. I peeked over there heads to look at Y/n he was... I don't know how to put him in words. I got up to throw my plate away and Dinah came along.

"Camz! Text him and if he looks at his phone then that's him!" She whispered/yelled to me.

We sat back down and I took out my phone and said 'Hi'. A phone dinged a couple seconds later and he looked at his phone and started typing. Dinah pointed down at my phone showing that it said he was typing. "That's him!" She said. We were all huge fans of him. He wrote such amazing music and we would always listen to him on the bus.

Y/n - How come you haven't been responding?

Me - idk

Y/n - I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but what's your name?

I looked at Dinah but she shook her head. She then pointed at him. I sighed and slid my phone into my pocket and headed over to him. I knew Dinah was watching. He was talking to someone else when I tapped on his shoulder. He turned around with a warm smile.

"Hi," I greeted nervously, "you're Y/n, right?"

He nodded and stuck out his hand for me to shake it and I gladly did.

"You're one of the girls from Fifth Harmony (not anymore😢)" he said.

"Yeah I'm Camila."

He smiled once more before someone called him. He waved before turning and leaving. I faced Dinah. I ran over to her.

"What'd he say?"

"He just said he knew who I was. That's basically it."

Dinah didn't reply. We were all heading into the dressing room when my phone went off. It was Y/n again.

Y/n - what's wrong?

Me - I'm sorry I just wasn't sure if I should say my name. You could've been a stalker or something but I know who you are now though

It felt weird sending that to him. Now it seems like I'm the stalker.

Y/n - Are you sure I'm the stalker? I haven't even told you anything except my age and name

I chuckled.

Me - I'm Camila Cabello

----------------------------------
Hi! Thanks for reading this first chapter. Tell me what you think! I'll try posting a chapter everyday! Ever since Camila left I've been on a Camila and Fifth Harmony video spree...😭 Oh and if you're coming here from my other book Why? then I'm sorry for that horrible ending chapter.
Thanks