Chapter 14

Thalia's POV:

We woke up as the sun rose. I stared down in fear when I looked down at the ground. Zoe looked over at me "are you afraid of heights?"

"Yes..." I was always self-conscious because I was the daughter of Zeus after all.

I slowly climbed down and when I reached the soft grass Zoe turned to me and Pheobe "We need to go look for him and Thalia just a warning he has no clothes on so hear. She gave me a pair of pants and gave another pair to Pheobe. "Let's spread out because for all we know he could've ran to the street."

I snorted as I walked away and kept my eyes peeled for any sign of him. I came into a small clearing that had deer guts every where. I started to gag but continued walking while thinking 'he sure had fun.' I carefully made my way through the clearing. I stopped when I saw Percy laying on his stomach in between the trees. I poked his head with my foot "Percy? Hey, wake up!" He only growled in his sleep. I sighed before pulling my leg back and kicked his face really hard while screaming "WAKE UP! You stupid mutt!"

He quickly sat up "What the hell?! Why did you kick me?"

I quickly closed my eyes and threw him pants "get dressed! You wouldn't wake up so I had to."

"You can look now. Jeez, you humans are weird with the whole skin showing thing."

I glared "at least I am not a filthy dog." He glared but his eyes widened when he looked at the remains he left

He glared but his eyes widened when he looked at the remains he left "sorry you had to see all of that. Were you scared?"

I looked at his impassive face "no I was more worried about you and Zoe who looked upset."

He looked down "I guess she would be because I attacked her once when I was angry and the funny thing is I don't even remember it or why I was so upset. Well lets go find the others they are probably worried and I still need a shirt." He lifted his head and sniffed and turned to me "want to go for a run?"

I looked at him as he changed into his wolf form. He leaned down and looked over at me "what are you doing Percy?"

"hop on."

"Nope, I'd fall. Not happening."

He whined, "I won't I promise." He must've seen my confused expression "I can speak telepathically so hop on I promise you won't fall." Oh, the hell with it. I slowly climbed and scrunched up his fur in a death grip. He slowly stood up "Alright hold on and gods you are heavy."

I smacked him "I am not!" I squeezed my eyes shut as he took off. The wind blew my hair back and I slowly opened my eyes "This is amazing!" The trees flew by as he ran and jumped over fallen branches and roots.

"Zoe is close so I am going to slow down and see I told you that you wouldn't fall."

I rolled my eyes "yeah yeah kelp head just hurry up."

I spotted Zoe ahead and she turned around "Oh good thou has found him. Pheobe is just ahead We must hurry thy lady is awaiting our arrival"

We quickly found Pheobe and we continued our journey to save Annie and Artemis. Percy seemed to grow more anxious as we got closer saying he has had dreams. He may be a werewolf but he still has a godly parent which I still don't know who yet. They have been tight-lipped on his godly parent almost like its bad omen to know. Percy kept looking around like he sensed something or someone.

Zoe kept looking over at him "Perseus was is troubling thee?"

He was now in human form "it's nothing let's just keep moving." We got to Hover Dam and met up with Grover who decided to follow us. Sadly Pheobe had gotten ill and was sent back to camp half blood.