"Well, you see, it all began around 10 years ago..."

***

Meanwhile, at the other side of LazyTown, Valeria and Stephanie sat to have a serious talk about the whole situation between them.

"So, um... I guess you know why I wanted to talk to you." Valeria said nervously.

"Yeah." The pink girl smiled at her.

"Well, I just wanted you to know that whether if we're your parents or not," which we know we are "our door is always open for you." She smiled back at the girl.

"Really? Thank you. It does means a lot to me. You know, Sportacus has been a great parental figure for me while my parents weren't here." Stephanie told Vale.

"Speaking of them, I thought that maybe you will tell about your parents. I mean, only if you want to." Vale said.

"Well, thanks to your advice, I'm not afraid to think about this subject anymore. So I guess it won't be terrible talking to you about them." Stephanie replied.

"Well, I'm not sure what I can tell you, since I'm only 10, and spent 2 years of it here, but they were good parents. Not that great of course, but they were good enough."

"What do you mean by that?" Valeria asked confused. Why would she say something like that about the people who raised her for 8 years?

"You see, both of my parents are working in the business world, so only for the first 3 years my mom stayed at home to take care of me. Then in the other 4 years, I spent the afternoon at a friend's home, or with a babysitter, or with my grandparents. But on the weekends, when they didn't have to work, we were hanging together, like going to the movies, or going to the park..." Stephanie had tears in her eyes.

God, we could give her a better life if she wasn't kidnapped, Vale thought.

"Wow... That's... That's makes sense a little..." Vale had no idea how to respond to this. But then her mind got its own life.

"Can I see the bracelet?"

"Uh, sure." Stephanie replied taking her bracelet off and gave it to her.

Vale held it very gently and carefully, examines it from all the possible sides.

I knew it was mine! She thought to herself. She was so excited she almost blew up.

"It's still so beautiful, I can't believe it's in a great condition after 10 years." Valeria said to herself.

"What?" Stephanie was really confused by Vale's weird behavior.

Vale snapped out from focusing on her bracelet and gave it back to Stephanie.

***

For the rest of the day, the two girls had the best time ever.

They laughed and shared memories and made a bonding.

"Oh my god, he really did that?" Stephanie asked laughing.

"Y-Yeah!"

Then, the sun began to dawn, and they saw the kids coming to their way with Sportacus behind them.

"Stephanie, why didn't you come back? You missed a few great games of basketball!" Trixie said excited.

"Really?" Stephanie smiled at her friend.

"Yeah! We played like 5 games, and we won Sportacus in 2 of them!" told Ziggy, feeling proud.

"Oohhh, I would like to see that sometime!" Valeria laughed.

"Well, we better get you home before it's too dark, right?" Sportacus said, looking at the orange sky.

"I will follow Stephanie, if you don't mind. We still have a conversation to finish." Vale looked at her and they both laughed.

"Ok, so I'll meet you later." Sportacus smiled and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek. Vale blushed a little, and then the two adults went to separated ways.

When they eventually got to the Mayor's home, Milford had some news to tell the girls.

"Oh, Valeria! I wasn't expecting to see you here! But well, since you are here, I can tell you both that I talked to the Hospital today while I was in my office, you know, the one which is 20 minutes away from here. I got you all an appointment for the DNA test, tomorrow at 11am."

"Oh, wow, Milford, that's so great. Thank you." Vale smiled at him a warm smile.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at 11am. Bye!" she waved to Stephanie and walked out the door with a huge smile on her face.

***

At night, after dinner, Alexander and Valeria were getting ready to bed.

"You know that tomorrow you will have to wear your normal cloths." She reminded him.

"I know, I know. I must admit it, it will be nice to be Alex again for a while." He said getting into bed.

"Uh-huh." She nodded back and slipped to bed as he hugged her, and they both went to sleep, anxious for tomorrow morning.