Chapter 28

Lauren

"Really Lauren?" Q came over and gave me a stern look.

"I'm just not in the mood to be talking," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Could you just talk to the damn girl already!" he yelled, "Okay, yeah she's pregnant, but this is where you come in Lauren, you! Baby girl is going through enough as is, so why does she have to put up while she's at home too?"

I just stared at him, "Whatever."

He grabbed his keys and headed for the door, "Where are you going?"

"Call me when you handle this like a woman and stop running away from your problems like a lil' girl," he said before leaving out the door.

"Ughh.." I sighed to myself.

The Lord knows that I love Kiaa and I don't wanna see anything bad happen to her, but it's just the fact that I didn't see this coming from her. She's always been my baby and now she's having a baby, but now it's time for me to handle this like a real woman, as her mother figure.

I walked upstairs and I knocked on her door, "Is it okay if I come in?"

"It's your house, you do as you please," she said as she was stuffing her face with her Cane's tenders not looking at me.

I walked in and sat down next to her, "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I've just been going through a lot, busy trying to figure out what is there next to do with this house, trying to figure out what are we going to do with the baby, cause you're most definitely still going to Harvard.."

She smiled, "I can totally get why you're upset, but you're my bestfriend, I'm not used to you not talking to me and allat."

"Hug it out?"

"Hug it out," She smiled, jumping in my arms like a big baby, "I love you Auntie.."

"I love you too Kiaa," I said as I snuck one of her tenders, "Thanks babe!"

She looked at me, "You've got to be kidding me!"

I jumped up and dipped it into the Canes' sauce, "You'll thank me later once you start to blow up."

She giggled, "Great!"

"By the way, you'll be coming with me the day I have that meeting with Derrick because I scheduled you an appointment on the same day."

"Okay..." She said, "Love you!" she yelled as I closed her bedroom door.

"I love you too!" I giggled, going to my room.

-Four Hours Later-

It was now after 11 o'clock and Quincy still hasnt made it home. I done showered, wrapped my hair, hell even shaved, and he's still not home. I hope he isnt out there doing what I think is doing.

I laid down in bed and put it on Max & Ruby, I loved that lil show. "The hell they have parents for now. We dont need em', Ruby played Mama and Father for Max bad ahh'!"

I heard a chuckle as someone walked through the door, "What a surprise your still up."

I sat up, "Where have you been?"

" Chill, I just went riding around, that's all." He said throwing his jacket onto the couch, we have in our room, as he jumped into bed. "Come."

He laid back and I laid in his chest, "I'm sorry for the way, I was acting."

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. Did you apologize to Kiaa?" He asked looking at me, as I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I did."

"Good." He said as he rubbed my back.

"Derrick has been stalking me, Q." I confessed.