Chapter 3

*Three Months Later

Lauren

This pregnancy has been quite alright. I mean I have my good days and I have my bad. My doctor told me that there's an high risk for me carrying this baby, so therefore I really shouldn't be on my feet as much, but I still have been working. I still have a business to carry on you know.

I was now at work, " Unique's". It was around prom time, so I was definitely busy.

" So are you hoping for a girl or a boy?" my co-worker Toya asked.

" A boy definitely, a lil girl is too much, but whatever I am blessed with, I'll be forever grateful," I said.

" So how does Derrick feel about it?" she asked.

" You're really nosey Toya, but he's happy," I smiled.

" You're my girl, of course I'm gon' be nosey," she said.

" That means a lot to me," I smiled.

" But if its a girl, name her after me," she laughed.

" Toya get back to work!" I laughed.

**********************************************

Derrick

" Aww fuck!" I groaned as I came into her mouth.

She licked up all of my cum and came up to kiss me, but I pushed her back.

" What? You're being a lil' pussy now, since ya girl pregnant now?" she yelled in my face.

" Fuck out my face, Destiny! And hell yea', this has been going on for too long, I can no longer do this to my queen anymore!" I said standing up, pulling up my pants.

" Nigga bye! You wasn't saying that when you was eating my pussy all the other night! You know you want be Derrick, every since high school!" she said wrapping her arms around me, " I cant lose you."

Then my phone started ringing. It was Lauren, " Shut the hell up!" I told Destiny.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey baby, I was just calling to see what time are you coming home. Its already after 8 and I just picked us up some takeout."

" Ahh!" Destiny moaned as she hopped on my guy, after pushing me off the couch.

" Derrick. What was that?" Lauren asked as her voice became a bit pitchy.

" You know how I get when I'm not home, watching porn," I lied.

" Mmm Daddy!" Destiny moaned even louder.

" Baby, I'll call you right back," I said, hanging up the phone.

I pushed her off of me and smacked her down, " Don't ever do that shit again."

She just sat there, holding her face. I left her stupid ass there and went on my way home.

( Destiny !)

( Destiny !)

I made it home about 15 minutes later and everything was off in the house, the takeout was on the counter so I know she didn't eat it. I headed upstairs to our room. She was laying down.

" Babe?" I asked.

No answer.

" Lauren," I said, climbing in the bed, wrapping my arms around her.

" Get off of me," she said, pushing me away.

" What's your deal?" I asked.

" Are you cheating on me Derrick? And don't lie to me either, " she said almost in tears.

" No baby," I said.

" Derrick Antwan Williams, I swea' if you're lying to me," she said before I cut her off.

" Lauren, I'm not lying baby. I love you, you're my queen. I would never do such a thing, especially while you're carrying my seed," I said.

She nodded, " I'm sorry... I guess I just became skeptical after hearing those moans," she said.

" Just porn," I laughed.

" Better be," she said laying down in my chest, " I love you, Derrick."

" I love you too Lauren." I said, kissing her forehead before going to bed.

**************************************************************************

It was around three o'clock in the morning and I heard someone yelling my name, " Derrick!"

I jumped up to see that Lauren wasn't in the bed. I ran in the bathroom to see her on the toilet, with blood all over her hands, " Baby?"

" Call the hospital please!" she cried.

I grabbed my phone and dialed 911, " Hello.... I need an ambulance at 8987 Alce Street, stat. My pregnant wife is on the toilet bleeding from her private area... Alright.."

About 5 minutes later, they came and rushed Lauren to the hospital. I had no clue what was going on. They came in and left so fast. I rushed to the hospital and I saw that Toya was here.

" Dee what's going on with Lauren?" she asked crying.

" I'm not sure, but I will shortly," I said rushing to the back..

" Wait sir, you cant go back there!" this nurse said.

" Why not? That's my wife back there..."

" She's in critical care, she may have had an miscarriage. " she said.

I was shocked as hell on how quick things had happened. I mean we were just planning for this baby, now she's having a miscarriage. I just sat down and put my head down.. Damn!