Chapter 19: Part I

Lauren

Today was the day of Mama's funeral and I was on the couch sitting down. I was just sitting alone, doing nothing.

Someone walked past me and asked, " You alright eh, baby girl?"

I looked up, it was Auntie Susan.

" I'm fine, Auntie," I lied and said

" Lauren, you know it's okay not to be fine sometimes," she said, sitting next to me.

" Yeah I know, I mean. I don't know," I shrugged, looking down.

" I see that husband of yours didn't make it," she said placing her hand on my thigh.

" I didn't want em here. He doesn't deserve to be here. He's lucky I didn't kill him," I said becoming infuriated.

" Calm down, I know, trust I know that this is hard but he will get his, sooner or later honey," she said hugging me, " know look that young man is waiting out there for you. How about you go out there and speak to him?"

" Who Derrick?"

" Enough with the questions Lauren, just go," she said.

I nodded and walked outside and no one was in the front yard, except Q in his car. Boy I tell ya.

I walked to his car and knocked on his window, he looked at me and wiped his face, unlocking the doors.

I got in and he turned away.

" Quincy?" I asked.

" Yea?"

" She's good now, even though we both don't want(GCO)," I tried saying.

He cut me off and said, " Nah fuck that, it's his stupid ass fault. It wasn't her time, then it might have, but she was doing better Lauren, she was getting better!" He said crying again.

I hugged him, struggled but I pulled through, " Listen to me. I know it's hard but she's no longer suffering anymore. Mama has been suffering for 3 years, you didn't want her to suffer right?" I said, " We'll get through together."

He looked at me and nodded, " So what you gon do bout that bitch ass nigga?"

" Leave him, I'm so done with his sorry ass. Matter of a fact, I'm on my way there now, to go get my shit."

" He better not try and pull nothing either." He said drying his eyes.

" He know better."

" So where are you going to be staying?"

" Well you know Kia is going to be living with me know, but we'll be living in an hotel until I find something suitable for the both of us," I said, " but enough about me. You head home and I'll call you later?"

" Definitely."

I kissed his cheek, " Love you Q."

" I love you too Lauren," he said as I got out the car.

~Shae😎❤️

SOOOOO! This chapter has a part 2 and guess what?! It's bout to get published and it's gon be juicy🙃😛💦

😂😂 Sorry Guys!