W

The game was a pretty close one, as it went back and forth. Sarnia would score then Hamilton, and so on. The game finally went into overtime, where they obviously played One Dance by Drake because there's never been much love when you go OT.

Overtime dragged on with no score, so they were forced into shootouts. Once again, it went back and forth with no goals. The last hope for a Sarnia win was the one and only Jakob Chychrun.

He skated towards the puck at the centre of the ice. Once he touched it, the goalie of the Bulldogs came pretty far out of his net. Jakob increased his speed, throwing the goalie off just enough for him to sink the puck into the five hole.

The Sarnia bench went absolutely nuts, as well as the arena and the box my family was in. We were invited into the family box, so we were sitting with some of the families of the players.

The families were all jumping up and down, yelling "atta boy" and "that's how 'ya do it" to the players, even though they obviously wouldn't be able to hear them.

The teams quickly made their ways off of the ice, Sarnia with their fists pumping and Hamilton with their heads hanging. I knew that the Sarnia locker room would be in an uproar right now and couldn't wait to be at a party with that kind of atmosphere.

------

"Knock knock boys!" Matthew says while slowly opening the locker room door and popping his head in. He finally signals that it's okay for me to enter, and as I do I'm engulfed with the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

Jakob Chychrun...in nothing but a towel wrapped low around his hips.

I think I have died and gone to heaven. What a beautiful sight.

"Hey Jakob! Nice game man, sick goal." Matthew says, bro hugging with Jakob. I can't help but feel jealous.

"Thanks man. Lucky it went it." He laughs, obviously not giving himself enough credit.

"No Jakob, it wasn't luck. That was a really nice goal." I said, almost regretting letting those words slip out of my mouth. That is until Jakob comes over to me and wraps an arm around me.

"Why thank you Miss Olivia. Better watch out Matty boy, I think O has a new favourite hockey player." He says as he nudges me laughing with Matthew.

"Here, bro." He says handing Matthew his phone. "Take a pic of my and my number one fan."

He wraps his arm around my waist and it sends butterflies flying in my stomach. I don't know where to place my hand so he grabs it and places it just on his stomach, or should I say abs.

Matthew snaps the photos and I enjoy the few short moments, smiling wide. 

I am so ready to party!

---

Sorry for not posting! I've had such bad writers block!! I'll try to do better hahah!

Thanks for reading everyone!