Dinner

Even with the crutches it's hard to stand. I'm constantly wobbling, and I move slow. Sitting was the only way I felt comfortable, now I don't even have that pleasure, my whole body hurts. Sangwoo was too rough for my first time, but I didn't expect him to be gentle.
He's out right now, it's 5:45 p.m, and I'm here with the chain around my ankle and a knife in my hand, not waiting, but cooking.
We ran out of cayenne. He went to get some more. Tonight, we're having soup and sandwiches. I wonder if he'll let me sit at the table. Sangwoo said his favorite soup is spicy mushroom, I've never had it, but it sounds nice. Plus it's pulled pork sandwiches, I love those.
I'm just chopping lettuce now, the soup is simmering while I wait for the cayenne, I make sure to stir it every 30 seconds so it doesn't bake onto the bottom. Sangwoo would be annoyed by that. I turned my head slightly as I heard the familiar ding of the door, followed by the large figure make his way inside and lock the door behind him. A smiled a bit as I saw the bag on his hand that held the spice, glad that's really all he went to do. I turned back and waited for him to approach me, neck stretched out far and back completely straight, he liked seeing me use proper posture.
"Here." He said as he pulled the container out of his bag and placed it beside me on the counter, I glanced at it and heard him sniff the air, "it smells like my childhood."
My hand reached for the spice but was stopped by his, I looked at him, "wheres my 'hello, welcome home'?"
Startled, I eagerly flustered the words, "Welcome home Sangwoo! H-how was the trip?"
Silence. He let go of my hand and gestured to the spice, "I picked up sometime else while I was out."
"Huh?" I asked, turning the chair to face him as he walked towards his bedroom, wondering what he meant.
"She'll be here in 2 hours."
And with that, I heard the fading footsteps of him walking down to the basement. I gulped. Not again.
I resumed dinner and tasted the soup to make sure it was spicy, which it very much was.
I prepared plates for the both of us and poured Sangwoo a cup of milk, he said he liked it after all. I called to him, and soon enough the steps of him coming up were audible.
I sat on the floor at the little table, and watched as he took his place at the normal one. He looked down on me pitifully, "you remember why you sit there, yeah?" I nodded violently.
He turned from me and started to eat, I made sure not to look, in case I did a poor job. "It's good," he said from above.
With my head still down, I smiled, and began to eat. It was good. The mushroom soup wasn't too thick, and the sandwiches were warm. I was savoring the flavours, enjoying the moment and the meal, when Sangwoo said, "how did you know I like this with milk?"
I froze, pinching my eyes shut.
"Look at me and answer." He said sternly. My eyes opened and I glanced to him, afraid to make eye contact, "y-you said it once while you were sleeping.."
"What? What exactly did I say?"
"That you l-liked milk with spicy foods.. and.. the soup is spicy so I just thought.." I sat with my head turned to him but my eyes looking away, afraid I'd see anger in his.
"Well, that's a bit fucking creepy."
I snapped my sight to him, "I know! I just couldn't sleep and you said it so-"
"Shut up." I closed my mouth, worry growing in my stomach. Then, Sangwoo smiled, "you're cute when you're embarrassed."
I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. Sangwoo called me cute! I wasn't embarrassed.. I was scared but, he called me cute!
"I could just fuck you right now you're so adorable."
I blinked, his words echoed in my head, my butt was still in pain, I didn't want to. I tried to think of a way to say no without making him mad, but before the words came to mind, he spoke, "But we don't have time for that." He had one elbow on the table with his cheek resting in his palm, and he continued to eat. I did so as well.
Once we were finished, I hoisted myself up and limped back to my chair. I pulled myself around cleaning up the dishes and putting the leftovers in containers in the fridge, while Sangwoo went back downstairs. We had one hour left before she got here. I finished washing everything pretty quickly, and waited patiently for Sangwoos next order.
I wheeled myself into his room, and sat in the corner. This will be the second time.. the second killing. I wonder how we'd do it. Hang her? Like he did with me, maybe cut her? Thoughts swarmed my head and I quivered. There were so many options in his collection, I was nervous.
Minutes passed and he came upstairs and greeted me happily, hoisting me into his arms and carrying me downstairs. He sat me in the little mattress he lay out, and went to grab the wrist cuffs.
I frowned at the sight and he must've have noticed, because with a calming , "Fine, I won't do it." I was filled with relieved. He paced away. She'd be here in 10 minutes. I watched Sangwoo walk around, organizing things and placing the wooden chair in the center of the room. What does he have planned for this her?
He stopped in the middle of his set up and looked at me, "you look far too groomed. I haven't even stripped you." My heart sank. He stomped over to me and forcefully ripped off my skirt, leaving my bottom in nothing but the black panties. He then proceed to pull my shirt off, pulling my hair as he did. I wined with pain. "That's nothing." He pulled it off and threw it with the skirt, his eyes looked into mine, and the way he was looking at me made my heart skip a beat. His hands began to reach up, as if to messy my hair, but when he was inches away, we heard a loud thud come from upstairs. "She's here." He said, looking up. "Mess yourself up. I'll be back soon." And with that, he sped up the stairs, leaving the basement hurriedly.
I expected them to be down quickly, but what felt like hours passed and all I could hear were footsteps and laughing. Bring her down already! Get this over with!
I began to get bored waiting, but that changed when I heard a scream and the familiar sound of someone falling down the basement stairs. It was her. She was here now, stripped down to her underwear like I was. Bleeding from her head after her fall, messing up his basement. She was in trouble now. That whore. I watched intently as Sangwoo followed after her, in nothing but shorts and his blue apron. He looked pleased. But I wasn't.
She got to see him like that! She got to him how only I should be allowed to see him! That cunt. How dare you! Sangwoo is mine alone.. I'm special! You aren't!
He got closer and grabbed her from under her armpits, she squealed and screamed, begging him the let her go. He laughed in her ear, "see this Bum? Her and I were about to.. you know." A new feeling was filling me.
"She sat on my lap and pulled her shirt off."
Stop it Sangwoo.
"She was so confident that her and I were going to fuck, she didn't even wear a bra."
What are you doing, Sangwoo?
"She grabbed my hand and made me touch her tits."
Why, Sangwoo?
"She pulled her pants down and ripped off my shirt."
Don't!
"She even kissed me and touched my special place."
"No!" I cried, bringing my hands up to my face and hiding behind them. I felt Sangwoos stare melt through me, the girl was still whimpering and struggling. Sangwoo dropped her and I heard a thud as she fell back to the cold floor. I peeked through my fingers, she was crawling towards the stairs, "Sangwoo!" I called. He turned and smiled, tape and rope in his hands. He quickly walked back to her and picked her up again, throwing her to the other side of the room and grabbing her hair. I watched as he tied her hands and taped her mouth, it wasn't hard for him. He tossed her into the center of the room and looked down at her, then he turned to me.
"Does she make you angry?"
I nodded.
"She wanted to take what was yours."
I know, that skank. He walked towards me with slow steps and knelt in front of me, his large figure blocking my view, he grabbed my chin and leaned into my ear, "you can't come out til she's dead." My eyes opened, he kissed my cheek and stood up, heading to the stairs, "Sangwoo! I can't without help!" He laughed, "you sound like that old fat guy." And after those words, the basement trap shut and the lock noise was heard.
I looked to the girl.
I looked at the tools on the shelves and the noose on the wall.
I looked back at her.
I smiled.
So many options.