Chapter 8- BOI I'M BACK

UMMM IS ANYONE STILL READING THIS BOOK?

*Cricket noises* fuck

I'm sorry for being inactive.

As you can see I was being an idiot.

I deleted wattpad because of my storage.

Yep. I'm an idiot someone slap me pls. Forgive me I'll do anything

BUUUT I'M BACK!! I'M BACK IN BUSINESS SO LET'S CONTINUE THIS STORY 💜

-------------------

****Y/N POV****

My heart was legit beating so damn fast. Like seriously really damn fast.

"its not a beautiful day when it's raining. So tell me the truth y/n, were you stalking me and okuda?" karma eyed on me with his sadistic smirk.

BOI STOP WITH THE SMIRKING BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING HOT.

"I wasn't stalking! I swear to god, I wasn't stalking you. I only stalk my senpai aka my crush" I answered.

///YOU SEE THAT PICTURE?? yep when y/n answered it reminds me of killing stalking oops

"well let's just say, I am senpai. And I think you're being a creepy lunatic for stalking. Now feel the burn." karma spoke.

SCUZE I'M SHOOK. HOW DARE HE SAY THAT. I HAVE NO CHILL.

"what burn? The burns of a noob? :^)" I responded back.

"you little brat. I am not a noob for your information. I'll be the one who's gonna kill korosensei. I'll murder that stupid octo--"

"wow you're so confident about killing our teacher." I folded my arms. I glanced up at okuda and saw her staring dreamly at my karma.

ImeAN*cOUGh* karma isn't mine but like seriously tho why do I get so damn pissy when okuda stares at karma like that?

I mean she's a kind innocent girl she deserves love :)

Wtf I barely even know karma and I'm already feeling yandere what is this madness

"please, you don't know what it takes to become a high class assassin. You need to have the talent" karma smirked. Okuda nodded

While I shook my head

"all I know is that I have the talent to—umh... UMh—" great I'm running out of comebacks.

"the talent of what? Would that be stalking?" karma raised an eyebrow.

as okuda shyly stepped back and sweat dropped.

She's such a shy girl hgnnn

"BOI I TOLD YOU I WASN'T STALKING YOU SON OF A BUILDING BLOCK" and oh Shit I accidentally yelled so loud the cafe went quiet as everyone looked at me.

how embarrassing I want to scream into the distance

××××××××××

I'm sorry this chapter is legit boring since I haven't updated in like a year. I'll try think of something and a good plot in the next chapter