Chapter 2 "I Have No Skills"

Sorry if this chapter gets boring ;-;

On her way home, a couple of popular girls had seen (Y/N) just walking down the streets. "Oh would you look at that?~ it's (y/n) the student that will be in that worthless E-class!" One of the popular girls pointed at (Y/N). Why does everyone hate E-Class? Geesh smh.

Poor (Y/N). those nasty attention seekers have to be there to see her. Ugh, life is a bish. Even authors like me wants a random brick to fall off from the sky and lands on those bishes head. Right people?

(Y/N) gently put the cat on the ground and began to glare at those bishes.

"Okay, yes I'm going to E-class tomorrow but would you please shut up and deal with it? God, if you have a problem about me being worthless then stop worrying about me! Worry about your eyebrows since they're not on fleek" (Y/N) walked off trying to go home.

But then...the cat disappeared. Just wow.

************

(Y/N) is now home. And yes, she's forever home alone. Just kidding, she's not forever home alone but she's forever alone. Which means she's single and ready to mingle
:^)

"I'm so hungry.." (Y/N) mumbled as her stomach began to grumble. As (Y/N) opened the fridge, she dramatically cried.

"UGH EVERY TIME I CRAVE FOR FOOD, THE FRIDGE DOESN'T HAVE THE FOOD I WANTED TO EAT!!!" (Y/N) roared like a Lion.

"I MEAN, WHO DRINKS EXPIRED MILK?! WHY IS THE FRIDGE SO EMPTY! and worst of all...IM ON MY PERIOD AND MY STOMACH HURTS" (Y/N) bitched slapped the fridge.

Yes, you just bitched slapped the fridge.

Be proud.

But then, her phone was ringing.

"Uh, I wonder who's calling me." (Y/N) grabbed her phone and held it upon her ear.

NOTE: normal= (Y/N)
Bold= principal Asano

"Hello? This is (Y/N) are you single?"

"(Y/N) this is principal Asano..."

"Oh fudge...SORRY SIR! Anyways, is there anything wrong?"

"As you know, I am sending you to 3 E-Class starting tomorrow morning..."

"Yeah...I know."

"But....E-Class is an assassination classroom. You see there's a yellow octopus in the homeroom and you have to try kill it. Every students In the classroom has to kill that octopus before graduation before he blows up the world"

"Sir, you need to go home. You're drunk. Or maybe you're taking drugs"

"I'm not joking! This is a serious matter!"

"Oh...I'll call you back. I need to feed my dog"

"(Y/N) THIS IS SERIOUS! And I'm sure you don't even have a dog! As your principal you have to do as I say."