Chapter 4-"a science project?!"

HADNT UPDATED IN A WHILE WHOOPS IM SORRY

"Today's class we will be doing a project and you're gonna be partnered up and work together" Korosensei announced. I hope I won't be partnered up with an old scum

"What kind of project will be doing, Koro-sensei?" The girl---Ritsu asked.

"A science project~" koro-sensei proudly answered. Oh and would ya look at that... I suck at science..

"I'll call out in pairs and you guys have to work together! This project is due for next week on a Wednesday~"

****le time skip***

And you guessed it readers, since it's a karma x reader fanfic, (Y/N) is gonna be partnered up with Karma to make her move ;)

"So....looks like I'm partnered up with you...ehehe...so uh that means...we Gotta work together...." (Y/N) awkwardly spoke when she sat beside Karma.

When (Y/N) sat beside Karma she could just smell his strong masculine scent. It was an attractive smell coming from Karma~ damn Karma smells good... I hope I smell good too...Oh fudge! I forgot to take a shower

"U-uh...please don't sniff me..." Karma sweat-dropped looking at her weirdly. (Y/N) quickly freaked out.

"I WASN'T SNIFFING YOU! I-I WAS JUST BREATHING THROUGH MY NOSE!!!" (Y/N) made an amazing fabulous excuse once again.

"Mhm" That is all what Karma responded.

"Don't 'mhm' me! I don't like to hear that noise! ;-;" (y/n) pouted. Karma began to smirk at her.

"Heh why?" He asked, giving her a grin.

"It sounds like a moan going 'mhmmm~!!!' So yeah..." (Y/N) replied. It's obvious that (Y/N) was reading Yaoi a lot and has a sexy imagination.

Karma then looked at (Y/N) like she's the craziest person in the world after hearing what she said. But Anyways, he just shrugged it off and began to smirk.

"Mhm" Karma began to tease her since he's bored as hell, even though they have a project to do in class.

"Hey! Don't say mhm!" (Y/n) pouted with her arms crossed like a 5 year old spoilt brat asking for nudes---I mean CANDY!!! CANDY CANDY!

((NOTE: karma=bold
(Y/N)= normal ))

"Mhm"

"I said don't say mhm!"

"Mhmmmmm!"

"Aw hell no"

"Mhmmmmmm~"

"Don't do this to me, you little tomato"

"How am I a little tomato when I'm like taller than you, smol"

"Did you just-"

Karma smirked. "Mhm indeed I did"

"I'm not THAT small!!" (Y/n) pouted again. Karma let out a teasing smile and looked towards a random dude with blue hair.

"Compare to Nagisa, you're smaller than him which means you're a shortie" Karma pointed at that blue haired person. Wait...is that a boy or a girl...

"Hey I'm not short!! You're just too tall!!" (Y/n) dramatically cried like she cried oceans.

"Psh, only short people say that to tall people" karma let out a fake yawn.

"Did you just-"

"Mhm~"

"KARMA-KUN AND (Y/N)-KUN! Do your work and don't get distracted!!" Korosensei appeared which almost made (y/n) shat herself for some reason. Damn that octopus is creeping me out

SORRY TO END IT HERE OML I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA SHORT AND BORING OML SORRY