Chapter 3- "an awkward day!"

Okay, before we be begin, try read the chapters in order. ((Lmao some people skip chapters)) and, the relationship between you and Karma will build up. I'm taking things SLOW and steamy :^)))

CALM YOUR TITTIES EVERYONE IM BACK FOR UPDATES IM SO SORRY I WILL UPDATE TWO CHAPTERS NOW
-

"Not bad Karma" The teacher named Karasuma tries to dodge while the red headed boy Karma Akabane attacks him with such great skill.

A skill that makes (Y/N) drown into a beautiful sweet perverted dream.

'Damn look at him go~ that badass dude sure looks hot' (Y/N) thought as she kept looking at that Karma Akabane boy attacking Karasuma sensei. And the next thing is.....(Y/N) begins to eye rape.

Dayum, those broad shoulders are so....wow. Why the heck am I staring at his neck? LOOK AT HIS SMIRK SO SEXY I SWEAR!! His legs, his back----

"(Y/N) are you okay?" The silly yellow octopus asked. (Y/n) quickly looked at him and blushed. "Y-yes" (y/n) nodded

"ATTENTION STUDENTS! Sorry to interrupt your P.E class Karasuma sensei but we have a new student!!" Korosensei shouted which made everyone to stop what they're doing and stare at the poor little (y/n).

Great. I got all the attention. I hope I don't have a huge pimple stuck on my forehead.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's very nice to meet you all. And umh......well uh. Yeah...nice to meet you..." (Y/N) mumbled. She's very shy when it comes to new people. But very LOUD when you get to know her better.

"Hello, (Y/N)" The teacher Karasuma greeted. "Since you're in your P.E gear, why not you partnered up with Karma Akabane for training." Karasuma sensei smiled as he handed (y/n) the anti sensei knife.

Yes. You reader are with Karma for training. And yes, Karasuma sensei just partnered you up with karma akabane. Now I hope you're happy.

(Y/n) began to get really really nervous. She's against karma Akabane for training. She is not ready for this. She knows that she's gonna embarrass herself because of this. She can't fight. So she has to make an excuse.

"Umh, sir....I need to go to the bathroom. I really need to pee and---"

"Don't make such foul excuse during assassination. What really matters is your target is right in front of you so don't quit just because you need to go to the bathroom, Kazuma's cousin." Karma Akabane interrupted with a smirk across his face. A sexy smirk. (Y/N) looked away feeling embarrassed.

"No seriously dude. I need to go to pee." (Y/n) began to sweat bullets.

"I never thought a noobie student can make such silly excuse" karma chuckled while (Y/N) begins to get nervous.

"Excuse you! I'm not a noobie!!" (Y/N) tried to defend herself. Karma yawned boredly.

"You are. Since you're new here. That's what makes you a noobie." Karma smiled not so innocently. He pulled out his knife in front of (y/n).

"Now please don't be shy and try fight me. This is training and I'll go easy on you. Don't worry" karma smiled ever so kindly.

Oh dear.

Fist me daddy///SLAPPED

Okay lets just ignore what the reader is thinking and carry on.

***TIMESKIP***

"GOD DAMMIT" (Y/N) tried to stab Karma in the stomach which she FAILS MISERABLY. Karma EASILY SWIPED IT THE KNIFE AWAY LIKE IT WAS A PEICE OF CAKE.

(Y/N) then tried to attack karma and tried to hit him in the shoulder but karma akabane dodged it with ease like it was nothing.

"This is too easy" karma muttered.

"HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OF ASSASSINATION HUN BUN!!!" (Y/N) yelled and tried to hit karma in the shoulder. But then, Karma quickly grabbed (y/n)'s arm, twist it not too fully and tripped her up. (Y/N) fell and landed on her butt.

"Then you must try harder and use your own kind of talent" Karma smiled In victory while (Y/N) is defeated.

(Y/N) stared at karma looking at his attractive golden eyes. Which makes her wanna-*insert dirty imagination*

"Dude, I have no talent." (Y/N) replied.

"Then maybe you're right. Maybe you're the only one who doesn't have what it takes to kill korosensei" karma then put his hands into his pockets and walked away while (y/n) huffed.

"Meanie." She muttered.

*****

P.E is finally over and everyone changed into their uniforms and headed back to class.

While (Y/N) stood there looking around She found an empty seat In front of Karma. Great, an empty seat in front of Akabane. she shyly walked towards that empty seat in front of karma and sat there.

"U-Um...etto...that's my seat..." A male voice had spoken. (Y/N) quickly looked up and saw a boy that has a long fringe not showing his eyes.

"o-oh..sorry..." (Y/N) stood up while the boy took the seat in front of Karma.

That is just embarrassing....

Everyone took their seats while (Y/N) awkwardly stood behind the wall.

Just...great...

"Ah sorry (Y/N)!! The spare seats just arrived now" Korosensei went into the room holding a chair and a table for (Y/n)

Korosensei placed the chair and the table beside this huge big machine that has a pinked haired girl smiling at her.

"Hello my name is Ritsu and it's an honour to sit beside you in class!!" The girl smiled sweetly.

Sorry readers, I guess you won't be sitting beside with Karma

Sorry I have to end it here ;-; this chapter sucks I'm so sorry ;-;