[15:On Some Kinky Shit][Random]

Camila pinned Lauren against the wall and sucked on her neck while she moaned.

"Gets better everytime"Lauren breathed out.

Camila didn't respond but instead bit down on Lauren neck. She then pushed lauren onto the bed and took her shirt leaving her on with a bra.

"Take of all your clothes"Camila said. "Now"

It was like deja vu to Lauren. Normally its was her line to that but something was different about this something was very different.

Lauren does as she is told and takes of everything leaving completely naked on the bed.

Camila smirked at this sight. Seeing Lauren naked on the bed wait for her to do something was a great sight to camila.

"Legs open"She demanded.

Lauren was a bit confused but followed her instructions.

Camila walked towards the bed and held up Lauren's legs and licked her lips as she looked at Laurens cookie[pussy lol]

"What are going to do?"Lauren asked.

"I'm going to make you beg"

Lauren gulped.

"Where's your special toys at?"Camila asked smirking a bit.

Lauren's eyes widened. Camila was going to use her special toys...

"I-in the c-closet"Lauren stuttered.

Camila got off the bed and walked towards the closest. A black box that said 'fun items' camila chuckled and opened the box finding A strap on, nipple clamps, 5 dildos, and other items that she's never even seen.

She grabbed the strap on, 1 dildo, nipple clamps, and one weird looking thing then put the box Back where it was.

Laurens heart raced as she saw camila walking back with the toys in her hands.

"Two questions"

Lauren hummed.

"Have you ever used the didlo or strap on-on somebody else?"

"Dildo-myself and strap on. Well they would use it one me"

"They?"

"My you know past relationships"

"All your girl past relationships would use this on you?

"Mhmm, my guy relationships wouldn't of Course expect for one"

"Expect for one?"

"I'll tell you that story another time"

Camila nodded.

"Be right back"

Lauren relaxed as camila went into the bathroom.

15 minutes later camila came out fully naked with a strap on attached to her.

Lauren gulped.

This was going to be one hell of a night.