Chapter 6

I lightly touched the leather fabric of the jacket drapped over me as he sat down beside me, passing me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thanks," I muttered as i sipped onto the hot chocolate. 

"By the way, this is the first time we meet each other, right? Taka talked alot about you, y/n," I smiled at his words. Taka sure loves boasting around, huh? He extended his hand out to me. "I'm Hiroki, Taka's youngest brother," I smiled as I shook his hands. 

"What brings you here to LA?" Hiroki lightly laughed.

"Our band's having a break now, so I decided to go around LA for a while. Since Taka has a house here, I thought I should give him a surprise visit but who knew, I'm over here protecting his girlfriend instead,"

"Sorry about that," Hiroki turned to look at me.

"What do you have to be sorry for? If I was later or didn't even care to help, I bet Taka and I are going to be even sorry," I shooked my head as I heard the door click. "He must be home," Hiroki muttered as he maintained a straight face and drank his chocolate drink.

"Y/n-" I turned around as Taka dropped his bag. "Hiroki?" Hiroki placed his cup down and stood up to greet his brother.

"Hey,"

"What are you doing here?" I couldn't understand what he was saying, but by his facial expression and his tone I was quite sure he wasn't happy to see his brother. I gulped as Taka rolled his eyes at his brother and headed straight to his bedroom. Did Hiroki do something to make him feel pissed? 

"Maybe I'll talk to Taka for a while," I muttered before heading into Taka's bedroom. I bit my lips as Taka kept a pissed face. "Taka?" 

"Send Hiroki out for me," Taka took off his shirt as he messed up his hair. "I'm not in the mood to talk to him now," I nodded my head before leaving. Maybe it was best to leave Taka alone first. 

"Sorry," Hiroki looked up into my eyes. 

"There you go saying sorry again," I laughed it off as I placed my hands in my pockets.

"Taka's in a bad mode, maybe you'd like to talk to him when he's feeling better?" Hiroki pursed his lips before nodding his head.

"It's okay then, nice meeting you anyways," Hiroki took his belongings scattered on the sofa before winking at me. "You're really pretty, by the way," I gave him a disbelieving look before laughing it away as I walked him out of the house.

"Taka?" I peeped into his room as he signaled me to come in. "Gosh," I muttered before opening his closet. "Wear something please,"

"I'm the owner of the house and I can do whatever I want," I picked up a muscle tee and turned around, only to find Taka only a few centimetres away from my face. "And anytime I want," his lips brushed onto mine.

"Such a tease," I muttered before pushing his tee to him, only to be pushed back to the closet door. Fuck, that hurts. Before I could react and do anything he was already crashing his lips onto mine. On instinct, I wrapped my hands around his bare back and closed my eyes, letting myself drown into this intoxicating feeling. His lemon scent wafted into my nose with each breath I took as I felt his hands entwined in my hair, just like how our tongues are together. I didn't need to open my eyes to know what was going on. All I needed was the feeling of him being so close to me, his lips and hands carressing me. I opened my eyes as soon as soon as his lips left mine as I looked up into his eyes as our chests heaved for air. Without any thoughts or worries, I went back in, attacking his lips and linking my legs on his waist as we both fell on the bed. It felt... as if lust has taken over me. My blouse was left with only one button still intact as I reached for it to unbutton it and remove this piece of cloth-

"Woah," I turned to look at the person standing at the door, quickly covering up as I came back to my senses. What the hell was I doing? Toru rolled his eyes as he continued eating his banana. "Close the door if you wanted to do anything," In came Tomoya, Ryota and Emery as they stopped laughing as soon as they saw us.

"I guess the both of them has nothing to do now, huh?" Tomoya chirped as Ryota laughed, linking his arms over Em. 

"I thought Mori-chan is very careful about this things," Ryota said as he knocked on the door. He's probably asking why the door's left open, I guess.

"The four of you, get lost," Taka said as he clenched his fists. 

"You do know that y/n and I don't speak Japanese. You guys are leaving us out on everything," Em pouted as she folded her arms.

"You don't need to know, what I want the four of you to do is to get out of my room and get lost," Taka retorted back in English.

"We'll leave you two to do whatever you want, but after you're done I want to talk to you about the new song. Is thirty minutes enough?" Taka rolled his eyes at Toru's words as he stood up and grabbed the tshirt on the floor.

"Forget it, we'll talk about it now and you guys leave once we're done. Wait for me in the studio," Taka waited until everyone was far from us before he started speaking to me. "Sorry about just now, I guess I got too ahead-"

"It's okay," I muttered as I closed the windows. "By the way, did something happen? You seemed really mad when you came home," I turned around to face Taka only to have him hug me tightly.

"I couldn't think of something for our new song," a smile formed on my lips. He was stressing out so much because of that? I lightly messed up his hair.

"You'd always have your members, me and Hiro to help you. There's no need to stress out on this," I said, flashing a smile before pushing him out of the room. "Go on, they're waiting for you," Taka nodded and grabbed his jacket before walking out of the room. 

"Hold on," Taka abruptly stopped before briskly walking back to me and giving me a kiss in the forehead. "I'll get going now," I smiled at him, jokingly rolling my eyes as I pushed him out again. 

"I'll be around if you guys need help so just go, they're waiting for you," I folded my arms as Taka left for the studio.