"Do look after that poor girl." Mrs. Hughes looked at Cora.

"Daisy? She's used to it, she'll be alright."

"I wonder. Mrs. Patmore looks ready to eat her alive." They looked to the kitchen, as did I.

"I was only trying to help." Daisy said reassuringly.

"Oh, like Judas was only trying to help, I suppose, when he brought the Roman soldiers to the garden!" She yelled at Daisy. Cora walked upstairs as Mrs. Hughes sighed.

I took that as my cue to speak. "Mrs. Hughes?" She turned to look at me.

"Heavens, when did you get there?" I laughed lightly.

"I've been here the whole time, Mrs. Hughes."

"I didn't even notice. What is it that you need?" I held my letter in my hands.

"I was coming down here to ask, if anyone needed any letters taken to the post, before I go?" She thought for a moment before walking to her sitting room.

I followed her to see her grab a letter from her desk. "Here ya go." She handed me her letter. "Thank you, dear." I smiled, she then quickly looked back towards the kitchen, where Mrs. Patmore continued her rampage. I looked to her.

"So, how's your morning been so far?" She sighed.

"Quite eventful." I patted her shoulder as I walked out of her sitting room.

I knocked on Mr. Carson's door. "Come in" I opened his office door and walked in. He looked up from his desk to me, he mustered up a small smile.

"What can I do for you, Lilly?" He asked interlocking his fingers on his desk.

"Is there anything you would like me to take to the post for you?" He opened up a drawer and pulled out quite a few letters.

I walked up to his desk and took the letters from his hand. "Thank you, Lilly." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Mr. Carson." I walked out of his office, closing the door behind me.

I walked towards the stairs, when I heard chatter from inside the servant's hall. I walked in to see Anna sat by Mr. Bates, a few hall boys sitting at the end of the table.

William polishing silverware, Thomas and Miss O'Brien's backs to me. "I'm heading to the post." They all looked up from what they were doing and listened to me.

"If you need any letters taken, I can take them with me." William put down the silverware and reached into his pocket and pulled out his letter and handed it to me.

He smiled then went back to polishing. Anna and Mr. Bates handed me their letters. "This is sweet of you, taking everyone's mail for them." Anna smiled.

"It's the least I could do." I looked down at all the letters in my hands.

"And if any of you have mail, I'll be sure to bring it back to you."

"Thank you, Lilly." Thanked Mr. Bates.

"You're welcome. I should get going." I walked out off the hall and up the stairs.