Shadow stands nervously not liking that everyone's optics are on her and us, "Welcome to our school, you may be seated," Ms. Hershey says with a smile. Ms. Hershey thanks her and then starts explaining what the children will be doing for the day.

Moments Later

Soon it is art time aftermath and social time, which Shadow didn't like, Sideswipe had to sit beside her and give her encouraging words so she could talk with the other children, Shadow and the other children are doodling at their tables, me and the others are talking quietly in the corner while Sideswipe and SunStreaker, bored out of their processors, watch Shadow draw, she took her time drawing a picture, it must be really neat because Sideswipe and SunStreaker are hovering over the drawling, soon the timer goes off. These kids had 30 minutes to draw their picture and they have to show it to the class. Whether they liked it or not.

Soon kid went up and put their picture under the projection, these kids are terrible drawers but who could I judge I can't even draw a stick figure, trust me I tried about a week ago, then it was Shadow's turn, I was kind of curious on what she drew.

She made Sideswipe go up there with her so she didn't feel nervous, she looked at her paper one last time than me, I gave her a thumbs up and an encouraging smile, slowly she slipped her drawing under the projector, me and the other Autobots, except SunStreaker, gasped.

She had drawn a picture of me! Well, my alt...

I would cry if I could, she had drawn my alt perfectly, every small detail she had drawn it, "This is a picture of my Daddy's truck," she says nervously rubbing her forearm, she looks at me, I am smiling, she has been calling me "Daddy" for a mont...

I would cry if I could, she had drawn my alt perfectly, every small detail she had drawn it, "This is a picture of my Daddy's truck," she says nervously rubbing her forearm, she looks at me, I am smiling, she has been calling me "Daddy" for a month now, I didn't mind it at all, but at first I was shocked then got used to it.

"You are a really good artist," Ms. Hershey commented, the parents and students all look at Shadow's drawling with awe.

Shadow smiles at Ms. Hershey nervously, then she grabs her drawing and speed walk back to her seat between me and Chromia, I give her a gentle kiss on the top of her helm wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pull her to my side, "I'm proud of you, you know that?" I whisper to her, she is blushing with embarrassment, she hides her faceplates in my side, I chuckle and rub up and down her arm gently and comforting.

Recess

It was recess, after lunch, the adults and children got to eat, Shadow had a hamburger with chips and a cookie since Sideswipe was kind enough to bring a sack lunch for her, we were all done eating, then I see Ms. Hershey walking towards the front of the room, "Excuse me, parents and students!" She calls getting everyone to quiet down and listen, "This door," she says pointing towards a door, "Leads outside to the playground, where the children will have recess, but when it is raining or snowing, they will remain inside," she explains, I watched as Shadow stuffed a French fry in Jazz's nose while he zoned out, she got ten French fries in each of his nostrils, then he snapped out of his daze and glared at Bumblebee, who was twirling a fry with his fingers. Shadow and Sideswipe high five one another snickering.