Chapter 8

MADDIE POV

I got off the plane and searched for my aunt. The last time I saw her was for Thanksgiving. But we weren't that close.

I was in North Carolina. Far away from where I was with Matthew. I couldn't call him because my phone was dead. My charger was ruined in the fire. Just like the rest of my life.

I looked for the my aunt. Her name was Bethany but people call her Beth. she was really close with my mom but was on a business trip when we had the funeral.

I found Bethany and waved. I walked over to her and gave her hug.

"Hi! ok so we are going to go shopping and then we are going to decorate your room!" she said right off. This was going to be fun.. I hope.

I'm glad she didn't talk about my mom. She had a sons and a daughter. her husband John was awesome. He was really funny.

I can only go off what I know. I have only met them like 4 times.

But I wasn't close with them. We didn't talk on the phone all the time.

We walked to her car and then drove home. We talked about stuff I liked to do and schools and activities.

She was pretty nice. she grabbed my bag and put inside then got back in the car and we drove to the mall.

AFTER SHOPPING

(Sorry I don't like to write about shopping because it would get boring)

We started to decorate my room. I also got to know my cousins even better. But it would always be awkward. I mean living with your cousins?

I got a new phone charger and it was charging up.

I was texting Matthew. He told me he was going to start doing this thing called vine. I didn't know what it was.

I went outside and started to kick my soccer ball.

"Wow you're really good! Are you new around here?" I hear a voice.

I turn around it's this boy with a lacrosse stick.

"Thanks? ya I'm new. I live here now" I state and point to the house.

"Wait did your family just move here?" he asks again with a confused face.

"No. I had to come here because both of my parents passed away. So these are my legal guardians." I say and then he gives me an ohhh face.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your parents. I'm Nash by the way." he smiled and his eyes lit up. Wow they were really blue.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Madison, but people call me Maddie." I say and shake his hand.

He was cute. But I can't focus on boys.

Sorry this was bad chapter. Really sorry.

I'm in and out of the hospital and don't really have time to write.

I'll try to make them better

10 votes for next chapter.