Chapter 2

We walk to school and then go to our classes.
After school I change into my soccer uniform and start kicking the ball back forth. who cares if I was the only one? I loved soccer. I was obsessed with it.
I practices everyday. I wanted to nail every skill.
I was practicing while I was waiting for Matthew to finish football.

I kicked the ball up and down the field.
After a while I saw the football team go into the lockers. I kicked the ball really hard.
Bam! it made into the goal.
I jogged over and grabbed my ball.
I put in my bag and walked over to the exit of the gym lockers. I wait for Matthew and then made eye contact with him.
He nodes his head in a 'what up' way.
I gave it back to him.
He came out of the lockers and we walked the football field.

We walk home and talk about the stuff that and on through out the day.
I saw smoke.
Mmmm. probably just Mrs. Martin sitting by the fire.

"So have you heard of vine?" Matthew asks me.

"Ya why?" I say and then look at him.

"I'm thinking about getting it and making random videos." He says.

"Cool, but what are your videos going to be about?" I ask him.

"I don't know. maybe stuff that is really stupid." he says and gives me his famous face that always makes me laugh.

"Well don't you already do stupid stuff? why would you want it on film?" I ask in a joking way.

"Ha. ha. very funny Maddie. I don't I like to make people laugh." he says.

"Well that's something you should look into.

We turn a corner and then hear sirens.

"Oh I wonder what the Smith brothers did this time." Matt say in a joking tone.

"Haha ya me too! they are always in some sort of trouble." I reply.
As I hear the Sirens getting closer. Matt and I look at each other then look behind us.

We saw the whole fire station coming. and police officers and ambulances.

"Wow they cause a lot of trouble this time!" Matt says and looks at me.

"I'll say." we start laughing.