Chapter 6

"It isn't his fault!! I did it alone, my father wasn't involved!!!" tries to explain Tony.
"Tony what had they done to you..." stutters Senior with a flebile voice.
Trent Kort smiles and take him in front of his son. Then he switches the light on.
Now Senior can see too well.
All around his body there are bruises and gashes. He isn't a doctor, but understands the situation is really bad. And what can he do? Nothing.
Kort puts a scotch tape on Tony's mouth. Then he takes off his blue dirty shirt and throws it on the ground. He goes behind Senior and handcuffs him to a pole near to Tony.
"Enjoy the show" he says ironically.
At the beginning Senior doesn't understand what's going on; afterthat he can see Kort bringing out a whip and starts screaming. But it's useless.
Trent whips Tony for a long time, but it could have been also minutes, and Senior continues praying Kort to spare his son's life and he continues laughing like a fool. Every whip, a name.
Tony tries not to cry, but he can't help doing it. The pain is too high. He squeezes his eyes and when he opens them he can see the other criminals looking at him from the door frame.
They're very satisfied.
Like in a nightmare, Tony relates them to all the criminals he was looking for. Mafia's criminals. And he hopes to die fast because this is too much to everyone. 

"Where's Tony?? Tell me!!!" barks Gibbs in the interrogatory room.
"Hey stay calm. I won't say a word. I want a lawyer" states Craig.
"He's on his way, but I'm afraid he won't arrive in time. So you better tell me everything you know before I start getting angry" is the answer.
"But.. you can't do this to me!! I'm policemans' boss!!!".
"You're a son of a bitch too, but this hasn't impeded you to help the kidnappers. We know enough to incriminate you for aiding and abetting, relations with mafia and kidnapping a federal agent.
But, if you talk, I will take that into consideration" states calmly Gibbs.
"Oh my God, is he your son or what?
Anyway, ok. But I want total protection from mafia".
Gibbs nodds and stays silent.
"Ummm... I was driving home and suddenly a man stopped me. He was holding a gun and he threated me. He wanted to know Dinozzo's address.
But I'm sure he wasn't from mafia. I heard someone on the phone calling him Trent.
You must understand me, I was so afraid, I told him only an address, it's no big deal..." replies Craig.
"That no big deal could kill my agent. You'll pay for this".
"Ehy wait a second you've promised me you'd tak..." the beat of the closed door cuts him off.
Gibbs hurries in the corridor to meet his friend.
"Tobias, he has to be Trent Kort. Why didn't I figured it out earlier?" asks Gibbs.
"Jethro, you did your best. No one could say something different. And regarding his identity I'm astonished too. But why? Was it all for revenge?".
"It's possible. That two didn't get along very well. Maybe since Kort blew up his cover".
"Ehy I can't believe you're joking" laughs Fornell.
"I miss Tony Tobias. Everybody here expects to visit another graveyard. But I can't give up. I won't do it until I'll hold him in my arms" responds Gibbs.
"It's the first time I see you like this. Are you sure you're OK?".
"Yeah, don't worry. I'm only thinking about the fact that you really appreciate things only when they go away.
I've never told Dinozzo he was one of my best agents and one of the bravest people I've ever known and now it's too late".
"I see what you mean. But you still have time to do it.
I've called CIA and they said Kort got fired".
"Reason?" asks Gibbs.
"They suspect he smuggles weapons and gives secret informations to mafia".
The answer frozes Gibbs.
"Oh God. Tony was investigating on this. But we only knew the name of a marine murdered because of weapons' trade".
"He must had discovered something more".
"Sure. Call my team. I must inform them.
And inform me if they had found Senior. I'm going to his apartment to check if he is th...". Gibbs can't end the sentence.
Both of them hear a scream from the lab.
"ABBY WHAT HAPPENED?!" yells Gibbs.
"Gibbs I've received a mail..." says the crying scientist.
Mcgee and Ziva enters the lab running.
"Abby what's the matter?" they ask.
Abby can't stop sobbing. She projects something so the rest of the team can read it.
"If you want to say adieu to your agent come to the address below at 4 pm. Don't call reinforcement. If you do it, we'll kill Senior. And like your friend from FBI said, we're too skillful for NCIS.
This will be last Tony's surprise.
Maybe your doc will be able to say which surprise hurt him more, the lashes or his 'meetings'."
Everyone holds his breath. There is also an attachment. Abby opens it.
It is a photo of Tony. Now all of his friends can see him. He seems unconscious.
Gibbs tries desperately to count his wounds. They're too many.

Suddenly director Vance enters the lab. He seems very angry. "What the hell are you doing here?
The case is closed. You know this job involves losing people and Dinozzo knew it too.
We've hundreds of other cases waiting for your precious attention".
The reactions of the team after Vance's words are very different.
Abby unties her beautiful ponytails and Mcgee hugs her, looking at the director with a glance that could kill someone, very unusual to him.
Gibbs stares at Leon and you can see he's about to explode.
And Ziva's eyes starts watering a bit when she draws near the director.
But suddenly she holds tightly his throat and arm and takes him down to the floor. Her expression isn't unreaddible like the one she used to have: now his teammates can clearly see the mix of emotions and all she had been through in that days.
Frustration, sadness, confusion and anger are all mixed up on her face. But Ziva David has maintained the coolness she was born with and is now accusing NCIS' director of kidnapping his own agent.

Did you like this chapter? >•<
I'm sorry for the late, but I've been really busy with school and I think it'll be like this for ages 'cause they're preparing us for exams and I have to study really hard.
But I promise I'll finish this story!!
Thank you all for your support!!
Shirayuki ♡♡