Chapter 4

"Duck from what you have seen, can you tell me his physical conditions and others details?" asks Gibbs.
Dr. Mallard hesitates a moment. "Jethro I think he can survive for a maximum of three days without being in a hospital. Regarding the kidnapper all I can say for the moment is that he's a complete fool. But I think everyone has figured it out".
"Okay guys listen to me!
Abby continue analizing the evidences
Mcgee look for the kidnappers and help Abbs
Ziva examine the letters and find out who was the fist woman important for Tony they had killed
Ducky tell me about the autopsy" commands Gibbs.
The team wipes away their tears and goes to work.
"Jethro I'm afraid I don't have good news at all.
All the six victims were tortured for days and then killed with a knife in their belly and let die for the loss of blood.
But there is a little detail that makes me upset. Four of them had a curious tattoo in an unusual place: on the.."
"On the dorsal part of the hand. How many small dots?" preempts Gibbs.
"How did you... sorry, they had one one dot and..."
"And a small line. Good job Doc" interrupts Gibbs for the second time.
"Jethro, would you mind just telling me what is the meaning of this?"

The boss returns back to the bull pen.
Everybody is following his instructions and is working very hard.
Abby has already found some fingerprints: she could examine them because Tony was wearing gloves when he had read the papers. Anyway, they aren't very clear. The match goes with a lot of person and the scientist is eliminating the ones without a criminal record with Mcgee's help.
"Gibbs I've something! This person is the only one who we couldn't eliminate from the list" says Abby
"You're great!" exclames Gibbs looking at the photo on the screen.
"Daniel Loscataglia, age 34
Statement for blows and aiding the head of mafia Mickey ( unknown identity and activity ).
He is keen on torturing his victims.
Sadist and changing.
Level of danger high".

"You've such an amazing family Anthony.
Like the one I used to have before you take them away from me!! You'll pay for this!!" the stranger keeps shouting.
Tony, in pain, eventually remembers who he is. The questions in his head are a lot.
"I hope Gibbs finds out the motive 'cause if he doesn't succeed I'll be dead".
The criminal starts beating him. Again. Tony can feel the blood loosing his body and making him extremely weak and vulnerable.
Finally he seems getting bored and goes out.
Tony forces himself to connect his hands.
"Dear God, I'm not sure if you're out there or in the heaven or wherever, but please, please if you're listening to my pray please take care of my team. Because these people are too dangerous also for NCIS. And look after Ziva 'cause I've promised her she won't be alone anymore. She had a difficult life: you know, Mossad training, killing other people, loosing her mother when she was young and stuffs like this. As you can see it's very important. And if you decide to see also my boss, well, please tell him he has to search for my job when I still was in Baltimore. And one more little detail: when he isn't working, Gibbs stays in his basement building a boat. I know it sounds strange but he is normal, just a hurt man, so don't be afraid.
I would have something to say to everyone, but, overall, you aren't a postman, so I think I must settle for this".

Mcgee goes out from the lab. He's worried. For Tony and also for Ziva. She hasn't been the same since Tony was kidnapped. It's the first time she looks so mentally devasted. It's hard also for him, but he knows the importance Ziva has to Tony and he thinks that, when he'll be back, he will be grateful to had helped Ziva. "If he will be back".
"Hey Ziva is there something I can do to help you?" decides to ask Mcgee.
"You're very kind but I think no one apart from Tony can help me. I'm feeling so guilty and horrible. And it's not an usual feeling to me and also talking about these feelings is not usual to me but I'm just so, I don't know, so... desperate" answers her.

What do you think?
Please vote or comment!!!
☆☆☆☆☆