Without thinking she pushed him with all of her force. "GET OUT!" She screamed and quickly gained her balance. Conner moved back, shocked, dizzy and hurt.

"Sophie..baby.."

"DON'T YOU DARE!" She took a step forward "Don't you dare baby me. I am not your whore! You do not own me I hate you! Why are you here? Why can't  you leave me alone why do you have to act like you care when all you do is insult me and make me feel like shit. I don't  want you near me! You broke me once, I  wont let you break me twice. Get out of my room just GET OUT!"

Conner looked at her, all the while as she was speaking. She confused him to ni extent, but she was all he wanted. He knew he was a jerk to her, he knew it. He knew how much he hurt her, but god he also know how beautiful  she was, how perfect she was. He knew she was afraid of the dark, he knew how much she hated oats, how much she wanted to be a perfectionist in everything, how much she loved the rain, how much she loved sad poetry  and how much she feared losing.

Smiling to her he said nothing, just loomed at her. Her perfect hair up in a pony made her cheekbone get a natural highlight, her pink plump lips, asking for a bite. Her empty lonely scared eyes begging for help and her little nose, fits perfectly on her face.

"I'm sorry" Was all he said as he walked out of her room and closed the door behind him.

He stumbled over to the kitchen, the hallway dark. He had made sure they were alone today, he sent all his servants to their home sooner than the actual time. This act of his was not justified, even to himself. But for once, he wanted her to himself. Away from her insecurities, away from his fears, away from everything.

He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, with one hand holding on to the handle for support. His head was spinning, he was drunk.
He knew he should've  stopped after his third bottle but he couldn't.  Not when he saw Salvador's number on her call log.

2 missed calls.

He had called her two times.

It made Conner so furious, so frustrated that he wanted to kill that man.

When he came back home around 3, he was told that Sophia has left with Zayn and it made him frown. He wanted to finding out where they were at that moment but decided not to. She deserved some time alone to herself. She has always been burdened  with pressure, first with her own family when her father left her and then Serenity, when he left her.

Yes, he knew what he did was wrong but what she didn't know was that he would do anything  for her to forgive her, but thing just don't  go as planned.

Today, he was in his office after he got a call from Zayn in the afternoon asking for Sophia  and left him shocked. All along he thought   that Sophia was with  Zayn,  but she was not. Also they met Salvador. 

This was the breaking point,  he needed to know where she was.

He called her once but she did not pick up. Twice, still no answer.
After the third ring the phone went off.

At that moment, Conner was scared. For the first time, he was scared of something bad happening to her. He called her again and again but got no answer so he called his friend who worked with the FBI and got all the call details and the location the phone was last working.
He called his men who went on searching for her and finally got a CCTV footage of her getting into a taxi. They  tracked down the number and went everywhere she went. Finally they found her in a Jewelry  shop and called Conner.

But till then he had already emptied 2 bottles because of the stress.

He told his men to keep an eye on her till she reaches home safely, also he asked his men to keep a check on everything she wanted to but, if money was and issue for her, get thing for her anyways without her knowing. He would set up Alberto or Maria to give her those things as departure presents.