Pre Bash

Tieana: Today is the day Today is the day that

Sasha: You shut up that you shut up.

Tyra and Jasmine: We will rejoice We will rejoice

Zaria and Shelby: If only you would shut up you would shut up.

Tasha: All yall need to hush all that a bleh bleh a bleh ableh bleh im sitting in the living room like WHATS GOING ON! I thought some cats had done died.

Sasha: Ma you ain't even funny.

Tasha: Oh I can show you what ain't funny.

The girls except Sasha: OOOO you got BURNNTT

Sasha: Shush ya aaa

Tasha: Huh? what you bout to say?

Sasha: aaaye what are we doing standing around here, we need to get dressed for the pre-bash.

Tieana: I know right leggo!

Tasha: Zaria and Shelby I got something gorgeous for you two to wear, come with me.

The older girls went upstairs and Zaria and Shelby went with Tasha. They got dressed in this http://www.polyvore.com/pre-bash_clothing/set?id=44444041. Their hair was like this http://www.polyvore.com/birthday_bash-hairstyles/set?id=44447009.All the girls meet up in the living room.

Tasha: Oh my gosh yall are gorgeous!

Sasha: Ikr we got BEW

Tieana: T

Jasmine: Full

Tyra: On

Shelby: Erry

Zaria: Thang!

Tasha: Haha yall some crazy ass kids but ain't the pre-bash at 3 its 2:30 now and the bowling alley is about 20 minutes away so leggo!

Shelby: Oh lawd ma said leggo!

Everybody started laughing.They got on the interstate and set off to the bowling alley.

Tieana: On facebook Shakara posted that she got some big suprises at the bowling alley.

Sasha: Can't wait to see who or what it is?

Tyra: Me either.

Tasha turns on the radio and No One by Alicia Keys came on.

Tasha: I remember when yall used to sing this song all the time.

Zaria: I remember this song.

Shelby: Me too.

Tieana: Lets sing it now.....I just want you close.

Sasha: Where you can stay forever.

Jasmine: You can be sure.

Tyra: That it will only get better.

Zaria: You and me together.

Shelby: Through the days and nights.

All: I don't worry cause everything's gonna be alriiiight.

Tieana: People keep talking.

Sasha: They can say what they like.

All: But all I know is everything's gonna be alriiight...No one no one no ooooone can get in the way of what I'm feeling. No one no one no ooone can get in the way of what I feel for you you you. Can get in the way of what I feel for you.