Brawl in the Mall

Tieana: Get the f.ck out my car SNITCHES!!

Jasmine: This girl here just random.

Sasha: And who she calling a snitch?

Tyra: She must be talking to yall she show ain't talking to me!

Tieana: Im talking to all of yall cause im the oldest

The rest of the girls have left her behind.

Tyra: Girl come on here and stop talking to yourself!

Tieana runs to catch up.

Tieana: Man do yall know who the finest niqqa is out there?

The Girls except Tieana: WHO?

Tieana: ISSA KAREEM THOMPSON!!!!!

The Girls except Tieana: SH.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Tyra: Diggy is the finest

Sasha: Nawl its Jacquees baby all day!!

Jasmine: Trickkkk please! Princeton come before all of them.

The girls are all arguing as they walk through the entrance and people are staring at them.

Sasha: These people staring at us like we crazy or something!

Tieana: Thats the problem, we are crazy.

Tyra: Lets go to american eagle.

Sasha: Ok

Tieana: We going to slide over to Aeropostale.

Jasmine: Im not sliding over to no where

Tieana: Bring yo a$$ on girl!

Tieana and Jasmine walked over to Aeropostale. All four girls looked around for a little while,then finally bought something. After checking out, they all met in the middle of the mall at the exact same time.

Tyra: We gotta stop doing that

The girls except Tyra: I know right

Jasmine: We gotta stop doing that too

Tieana: Hold up,yall heard that?

Sasha: Yeah it sounded like Marqueiyla said "That's why your mama got AIDs now!"

Tyra: Aww sh.tttt! They always starting sh.t and they ain't got no room to talk about nobody.

Jasmine: Marqueiyla and Mia ain't got no room at all, they big a$$.

Tieana: Haha come on let's go see what they stirring up over there.

Let me give yall some background on them girls they talking about.Those girls are popular at Daewanna B. Mei Highschool (get it? Daewanna B. Mei= They wanna be me)but not in a good way. They are known as T.R.A.S.H The Racheet Ass Skank Hoes. It didn't always used to be that way. Before Tieana, Sasha,Jasmine and Tyra were freshman, Marqueiyla, Mia, Rameka and Breanna were popular but in a good way; they had it all the fashion,the hair everything. But all that changed when The Clique (Tieana and the rest) stepped up in Daewanna. They immediately took T.R.A.S.H's spotlight because they had it all and more. Rameka and the rest became jealous significant others since then. They used to be nice but now they done changed into these "take your man and eff him; start sh.t talk trash about EVERYBODY" kind of girls that no one likes.(back to the story).

Tyra: look they pickin on them lil girls

Jasmine: why they always go for the young kids?

Sasha: cause they know that they'll get they ass kicked by somebody older.