'Maybe I should call it a night...' I thought to myself as I began to walk towards the direction of my room.

_____________________________________

I slipped out of the room and made my way down the stairs. Days have passed and everything is going back to normal. Everyone was getting ready to head out.

The light of the setting sun peered through the large windows and gave the dark building light. The lobby was filled with whispers as everyone was gathering.

The sound of screaming girls was heard in the distance. I sighed heavily, not looking forward to hearing the sound close up. 

"Alright everyone, let's start heading out!" Ichijo spoke loudly for everyone to hear, with a smile like always.

Everyone became quiet and exited the Dormitory together. "It sure has been quiet around here hasn't it, Emi?" Ichijo said as he walked up beside me. I looked up and gave him a small smile. "Please... do you not hear the screaming fangirls?" I gave a joke, which was true though. 

He chuckled. "You're right."

"I wonder if the eyepatch dude will come back this time," Rima spoke.

"I'm sure he has a lot to deal with after what happened... after all he is a hunter." Shiki had responded with a blank expression. I sighed to myself and noticed people began to pass me before I caught myself slowing down. I mentally scolded myself as I had wanted to be the first to just dash away from the screaming fangirls that will soon show up once we reach the gates. 

"Good evening, Emi" I heard a gentle voice greet me from behind. I tensed up slightly. I turned to see none other than Kaname, who was giving me a warm smile. Seiren walked slightly behind him. I looked away. "G-Good evening." I managed to say. I haven't spoken to Kaname since the night we had danced together at the ball. I felt my heart pound slightly as memories of us being so close to each other flooded into my mind. But...

I began to walk faster to get ahead. I felt him staring at me as I got further away. I felt guilty for avoiding him. But that night... What is Kaname really thinking? I stopped myself from filling my head with more unnecessary questions and tried to shake the thoughts away. 'No...stop thinking...just go have a normal day' I told myself.

Before I had noticed, we had reached the gates. The gates opened slowly with a squeak and the girls scream got louder. 

Aidou stepped out and smirked. "Hello Ladies~ Did you dream about me last night?" and with that, the girls screamed with an agreement. Yuki sighed and muttered something under her breath. 

"I'm so happy... I'll take a detour and crash Yuki's dream!" He pointed at a confused Yuki. With that saying, the girls began to yell. 

"Honestly Aido... leave her alone she already has to deal with enough." I walked up beside him and scolded him. I felt bad that she had to handle all this trouble on her own. But before I could receive a reply, the girls pushed her. But before Yuki could fall, someone stepped in and caught her. When she realized, she reacted quickly and stepped away and bowed. "I-I'm so sorry Kana-" She stopped when she looked up to see Zero instead. "Oh-" I slipped out a word of surprise. When the girls saw Zero they began to cower back and the large, annoying group filled with a whisper. Meanwhile, Yuki stood there surprised.

 I sighed in relief and stood quietly next to Aido. I honestly wanted to just leave and head to the school building. Zero then went to push the fangirls into returning to their dorms. Yuki was still in shock and looked like she was deep in thought. "Yuki?" I asked concerned. She looked up and looked at me with a bit of surprised as I seemed to snap her out of her thoughts. She then glanced at Zero. "Zero... Welcome back" she gave him a warm smile. Everyone began to walk away before I was able to notice.

 I gave a relieved smile. As I was about to start walking, I noticed Kaname's presence behind me. I turned around to see him give Zero a sharp stare. I bit my lip and started to walk to catch up with everyone.

I noticed Kaname had followed behind, but he looked a bit....frustrated? I wasn't too sure. 

'Maybe he's jealous....?' I thought. I laughed at myself for thinking that.

______________

After everyone was settling in the classroom, Kaname had spoken out. Everyone stopped what they were doing immediately and became quiet. I turned my head slightly towards his direction.

"I have a favor to ask you... Will you hear me out?"

_____________

Everyone bowed and spoke, "With pleasure...Lord Kaname."  

I stood there and bit my lip. "Lord Kaname...are you sure?" Ruka asked with concern. He glanced over at us but didn't say a word. I sighed quietly and turned around. Everyone had returned to what they were doing and went on with the night. The sun had set and the crescent moon shone brightly. I sat down next to Ichijo and stared off into space. I closed my eyes and lay my head down on the desk. I began to feel myself drift off into slumber.

I opened my eyes and found myself standing in a dark room. The moonlight that shone through the window was the only light source. I looked around confused and noticed I was in one of the dorm rooms. Across from me was a mirror on a wall that showed my reflection. But it was dark so I couldn't fully see myself. I stepped into the moonlight to see myself better. My dark wavy hair was combed neatly and I wore my nightgown that stopped to my knees.

 I looked to my right and saw the door that would lead to the hallway. I turned and tried to walk, but was immediately trapped as arms wrapped around me. I felt my heart stop and my mind raced with questions. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard a voice a never wanted to hear again. I felt my blood run cold and my heart stop. 'No...' I thought. The arms that were wrapped around me held me uncomfortably close and I felt like I couldn't breathe.  'Why....why am I dreaming about him again?!' I screamed at myself mentally. The man chuckled and I felt his breath against my neck and I began to tremble. I turned my head slightly and looked at the mirror. My eyes widened in complete shock. 

The person holding me was...Shiki... "Shiki...?! What are you-!" I hissed in pain as he bit my neck roughly. I listened to the sounds of large gulps he took. There is no way Shiki would do this.... he didn't even sound like him! I looked at the mirror again to see Shiki. This person wasn't Shiki though... "Wh-Who are you?!" I managed to yell out. He pulled away, tugging me roughly to where we were both facing the mirror. I almost collapsed to my knees from how much blood I had lost, but his arms kept me from falling to the ground. I opened my eyes and was overcome with extreme shock and fear as I looked at our reflection. There stood Shiki with a sinister smirk and my blood covered his mouth. But his eyes were different colors. "Surprise," He said with that man's voice as he stared at me as if he wanted to devour me. I began to wiggle out of his tight grip that held me down. 

"Let me go!" I shouted as I pushed him away. I quickly turned and dashed out the door into the empty, dark hallway. "Rima!? Aido!? Ichijo!!?!" I shouted with frantically, hoping someone was here to save me. I heard his footsteps get closer as I heard his sinister chuckle.

 "Kaname!!" I screamed for him. I turned my head to the side while still running, feeling his presence get closer. When I looked behind me, a hand had shot out towards me as his eyes flashed in my mind. Then everything went black.

"-mi.....EMI!" I felt being shaken awake and Ichijo's voice calls out to me. I shout up, gasping for air. I was trembling and I felt tears start to form. I turned my head to see Ichijo and Aido with worried expressions. I looked around frantically and took in my surroundings. 

"Emi are you okay?" Ichijo asked with a worried expression.  "I-I..." I stuttered out. I tightened the grip of my fists and tried to calm down. I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears.

 I turned to Ichijo and the others and gave a small smile. "It was nothing... I had a bad dream that's all-" I fell silent as I looked at Shiki. He had a hint of worry in his eyes, which were back to normal... I trembled slightly and stood up, and walked out of the classroom without a word. I needed to get out of there quickly...