Filthy diseased world

Start from the beginning

We walked side by side again "are you sleeping on the steps?"I asked.

"Yeah".

"Why not in one the cells?".

"I don't know,I guess".

"I know maybe it may be a bit like too fast but why don't you come and stay in mine?"I asked not looking at him and tried not to fall over again.

"I-I...alright"he spoke.

"Really?".

"Yeah,I suppose".

We made it back to the prison and it was dark, we walked into the cell block and everyone was sitting around the table "got anything?"Carol smiled.

"We got a deer it'll do for tonight"Daryl spoke placing the deer on the other table.

He started skinning it, first cleaning it and then slitting it from the neck to the groin.He took out all of the organs and then cut off its head,he then made a small slit on the side and started skinning the meat being sure not to tear the flank.

He cut around the tendent on its feet loosening the skin before turning it over,he used the tip of the knife and pulled the skin down until the it was off completely.

"I'll cook it outside"Carol spoke "I've already started the fire in the yard".

So that's what she did she cooked it and we ate in around the table, we occasionally spoke talking about today and what we found and our plan for tomorrow.

Me,Daryl,T,Rick,Maggie,Glenn and Hershel were going to look for the infirmary and cafeteria.

We finished eating and we all went into our cells. I helped Daryl with his stuff and he moved onto the top bunk, we lay in our beds and I read the rest of my book.

"Jesus"I muttered as I finished it.

"What?"Daryl spoke and I almost forgot he was still here.

"I finished my book"I spoke climing up the bed so I could see him "the girl dies in a fight with her mother and so her mother buried her in the backyard but the plot twist was that she didn't actually die she climbed her way out and killed her mother with her own necklace."

"Jesus"he mumbled.

"I know right".

He moved his legs and I sat on his bed with him, "do you think there's hope?".

I paused for a second before replying, he waited his eyes never leaving me.

"I'd like to think there is but I know that there's no hope for this filthy diseased world"I spoke.

He nodded and I looked down at my lap.

"Do you think we could stay here like unstead of moving around all the time?"I asked.

"I'm not sure, we don't know what's going to happen".

I sighed and looked up at his face,he was still looking at me and I smiled at him.

"Well goodnight"I smiled and started climbing down.

"Wait"he mumbled and I stopped and looked up to him to see him right in front of me.He looked at my lips before kissing me,I kissed him back and we slowly pulled away.

"Goodnight"I smiled.

"'Night"he smiled slightly and I jumped onto my bed.

I soon fell into a peaceful slumber the dreams taking over my thoughts.

"Y/N?"I heard a voice speak.

I turned around and looked at my sister her back to me "yeah?".

"Why didn't you look for me?"she spoke her back still turned.

"What?"I asked confused.

She turned around and my eyes whelled up with tears "no"I spoke.

"No"I repeated.

The tears streamed down my face and I started walking backwards "I called for you but you never came"she spoke walking towards me

"You don't love me anymore do you?".

"You wanted me to die didn't you?".

"Y/N!"I heard and I opened my eyes to see Daryl.

I wrapped my hands around him and cried into his chest."I'm sorry"I repeated.