Overly attached parents and big surprises! -Chapter 12 (i think)

Start from the beginning

-And if i want too, there will be no boys until you’re 40!

-You wouldn’t! –i practically screamed-

-Test me...

-I have to go! I’m hungry!

-Ok... no boys until 18! Remember!

-Sure! Bye dad!

-Say hi from me to the boys and the girls!

- Sure! BYE!

I hung up and went to the kitchen.

Ella was there...

-I’m sorry for telling them... but i was out of my mind... It isn’t easy to know that your bestfriend knows your idols for the past 3 years!

-Yeh... sure...-i shrugged- I accept your apologies...

-Thanks! –she winces and goes to her room-

I cooked some English breakfast and go to the living room, to play some PS3... my good ol’ PS3! I’m so excited for the PS4!

I play some Call of Duty while eating.

When finished i paused the game and put my plate in the washing machine.

There’s too much drama in this house!

Charlie enters the kitchen and says that Tania is waiting for me.

I go to her office.

-Why did you need me here?

-I wanted to talk with you about the dinner...

-Yes...?- i was scared-

-I called the restaurant and they said you didn’t even place your orders... what did you do?

-Nothing! I swear!

-Don’t lie to me...

.-Ok... So we went to their house and... –fuck... uhm... YES! I KNOW IT!- we played video games! You know... i’m not the normal type of girl that likes to go to fancy restaurants do have dinner... that’s boring!

I knew some camera was filming us... so if something slipped... it would be exposed to the world...

-Uhm... Oh yes... about video games...

Now we’re talking business... i smirked in my mind.

-The playstation 4 developers saw that you played PS3 most of the show and they wanted you to go to the celebrity try of PS4! Take this pass

HOLY SHIT! HOLY MOTHER OF NANDO’S!

-Oh god... thank you so much!

-You’re welcome... the event is in 2 days and i believe you will choose your outfit alone

-That’s not a problem!

I beamed has i got out of her office... i was super happy!

*1 days later*

So i read about the event and the boys would not be there but many actors and actresses and other singers would be there!

I was so excited that it was tomorrow!

The event was in New York so i had to fly today there and then tomorrow i would go to it...

I prepared my suitcase with the basics.

My outfit for the party was this cool dress from a unique boutique and some low black converse.

*IN NEW YORK AT THE PARTY*

There were paparazzi everywhere and some of them were calling me to pose but i was just paying attention to the celebs that were passing by...

When we entered the building, i saw Chloe Moretz...

Oh my god... i love her so much...

I went to talk to her and she was trying Call of Duty on PS4... Cool chick...

-Hi... –i practically squealed- I’m a big fan!

-Well hello! You are Brooklyn from The Real Fangirls, right?

-Yes... –i was speechless- Uhm... could i take a photo with you?

-Sure!

We took the photo and i bet i was absolutely looking like a fucking moron...

Paparazzi took photos of us playing COD and i was squealing in my head... THANK YOU TANIAAAAAAAAAAA!

I talked to some celebs here and there, had an interview, took some photos and when i was about to experiment this brand new game the developers asked some people to play, someone showed in front of me and made my jaw drop to the floor...

I did not expect that...  

-------------------------------------------------

WHO WAS IT????????? 

Harry? 

Niall? 

Someone that likes Harry or liked that hates Brooklyn? (STAWP IT! :P)

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE! :D