Kronos's Defeat

Percy's POV:

I slowly stood up after kissing my Wise girls' cheek. "Perce, I'm so sorry." Will said, trying to console me. I looked up at him, the hatred and rage in my eyes was enough to make him flinch away. "I'm going to kill them Will, every last one of them." I started to make my way to the exit. "Don't follow me Will." I called back to him "you'll only get in my way." I passed broken, bleeding, and dying demigods as I walked out of the hotel, each sight fueling my anger and hatred for what was going on, and
fighting the gods' war. I whistled loudly, and Blackjack came swooping from the sky "What's up boss?" he asked completely oblivious to the anger rolling off of me, his innocence almost made me smile, almost. "Let's  fly over Manhattan, we're gonna crush Kronos' army, once and for all." I quickly hopped on Blackjacks back and we took off into the air, my eyes swept back and forth taking in the colors of the city. The contrasting grays of the sky scrapers, the dirty blue of the rivers, and the brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows being cast by the rising sun. I looked to the left and spotted the army of Kronos, the fire of hatred quickly rekindled within me and Blackjack dove towards our enemy, landing in front of the first ranks of the enemy.

I looked out at the enemies before me, uncapping my riptide, I stood firmly in front of their ranks. "GO NO FURTHER! AND YOU MAY JUST LIVE." my voice echoed and they all looked at me, dumbfounded, the line of dracaenae cowered in front of me, feeling my hatred and power. The rest, however, laughed at me, I simply looked them in the eyes and summoned a tidal wave to swallow half of the army, turning them into dust. Half of the enemies in front of me were gone, smirking, I started to walk forward slowly with a murderous glint in my eyes. Effortlessly, I started to destroy the army, it was a simple routine, slash, stab, counter, dodge and before I knew it, the army was dust, as if it had never existed and I stood in front of Luke, no, not Luke, but Kronos. Kronos and his lieutenants all eyed me with fear. "Kill him you fools!" Kronos shouted, fear evident in his voice, I reached out for my connection with water and felt the blood flowing in their veins I tried my best to freeze their blood and stop their hearts, after a feeling a tug in my stomach, his lieutenants fell off of their saddles, dead. "Face me Kronos, fight me like a man and pay for the lives that you have taken." I spat at him and smirked as I saw the anger flare in his eyes as he slowed time and charged me. He tried to swing his double edged sword at me, but surprisingly I was able to dodge it effortlessly, I jumped over his head and slashed his lower back. He stumbled forward from the force of the impact, but my blade never cut him. He turned to me with fire in his eyes "Perseus Jackson, we would be locked in battle for centuries before we managed to kill one another." His face contorted and his eyes reverted back to Luke's blue eyes. "Percy, is it true? is she really." "Dead?" I interrupted, "yes, she is, she's gone Luke." a single tear slid down Luke's cheek and he wordlessly lifted his arm, took Kronos' blade and stabbed himself in his Achilles heel. His skin cracked as light poured from his body and he combusted.  "Well I guess that's the end of that." I muttered and started to walk to the Empire State Building, also known as, Olympus.

(A/N so? what should happen next?)