The White Wolf : My Protector

Start from the beginning

I told him I was Cora. He said his name was Will. I'll see you around Will but before I got to the bathroom door he grab my hand and pulled me in for a kiss. He told me he loved me. And he would keep watch over me. I hurried out of the bathroom leaving him with his own thoughts. He just stand there as I open the bathroom door and left him there.

A minute later he came walking out of the bathroom and went back and sat at the bar. Still watching me as I ate my lunch. After lunch I went back to work. There was a lot of paper work on my desk. And there standing out my office window was the same wolf again.

When I went home I had dinner and a shower and went to bed early that night. But I readied a little about wolves before I fall asleep. I dreamed of the guy from the bathroom. This time the dream felt so real. She felt him reach down and kissed her long and hard. She wrapped her long legs around his waist. As they slowly fell back on to the bed. He reached down to undo her buttons on her shirt. She shyly slaps his hand away. But just then the alarm clock went off and she was alone from her dreams.

All sweaty from her dream, she goes and takes a shower before work. But when she gets out of the shower she notices the bedroom window is open. But doesn't remember opening the window. Did she open it when she went to bed. Or was the dream real or was someone in her room last night with her.

Work and lunch went by slowly with nothing big happening. Rose did show up to work late that day. So I went to her house after work. Every thing looked fine from the outside. But I could hear yelling going on,on the inside. I could hear her yell leave her alone she doesn't know anything.

I was starting to wonder what that was all about. When the front door fell open and there stands Will. I looked for a place to hide. But he sniff the air and know i was there. But who sniffs the air like an animal would do. I didn't move from my hiding place till he had left her house. I went in to check on her.

She was sitting in her living room crying. I asked her what that was all about. She said she would tell me about it sometime later. I held her why she was still crying. How did Will know Rose.

What was she not telling me. Does Jake know Rose secret. I always felt there was something they where keeping from me. But what is it. Does it have to do with the wolf I keep seeing or does it have to do with Will.

I went to bed hearing a wolf howling like it was in pain or it's heart been hurt. But I fell asleep dream free that night. Still wondering what's going on at Rose house. Maybe Rose and Jake are wolves to. What does Will want them to tell me. And where does that leave me in all of this. Should I be scared of them. But they haven't done anything to scare me or to hurt me.

My boss has been trying to get me to go out with him for years. But I always tell him no. There's something about him that bothers me and maybe Will knows something about him to. But then nothing feels right since my fathers death. Even at work it feels different to me.

I go home wondering what's going on with my friends and with the wolves. I went to sleep early that night. To be woken up at three in the morning to noises out side. It wasn't a howl it was more like a whimpering sound. I grab my robe and my flashlight to go look around my back yard. The whimpering is coming from the woods. I walked to the woods right at the edge of the woods layed a wolf. It had been shot. Could it be Will or another wolf.

So I walked to the shed and got my slide to put him on. I walked back to where the wolf was and put him on top of the slide. He was very heavy it took me awhile to pull him to the house. There was blood all over his body. So I cleaned him up and bandage him the best I could. I went to get him a old blanket I had. So I slept in the living room to be close to the wolf. So I could check in on him in the spare room off the living room.