Mind over Matter

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey my lovely pigeons:) new story yay!!! So this work of mine and another one I'm working on that you should go check on is "as far as ill ever get" ill be updating those two more often:) I hope you like em!!! Don't forget to vote an comment even suggest:) haha you can find me on twitter at @srm91098 or @sarah_musichoarder<3
And through YouTube! @sarah_musichoarder like in twitter:)
Ill also put a second email to get to me at:) I love all you my lo let readers! So byeeee. And story if my stories don't get updated as fast as you'd like because I have mid terms next week!!! Aggh and a project!!!! Ugh high school. And there's the fact im in the process if editing as well and still using my handheld instead of my laptop...
Continue reading:D

Updated/posted January 14th 2014
All rights reserved @Sarah_musichoarder or @1DWhovian1998 2013.
Haha it's now official! Even tho it may not be completely correct. Ha I'm not putting my name

P.s sorry this chapters so short, I wanted to hook it and start. Don't worry they'll progress and get longer:)!
Sincerely your fellow pigeon wearing a fez ~1DWhovian1998
____________________________________________________

Prologue:

As I stood there just staring at the black vehicle pull away with no signs of my actions to be called upon notice, I realized I had yjust said goodbye to the last of my family,my only family. Her name was to be changed without even a thought of it to never be hers to claim. This was the last of Harper Spring Royal, I was dead to her and the world....Dawn Calverin was never supposed to look upon Piper Spring for I have changed her fate only to be left with the terrible secret full if pain...and this...is the awakening of The Mind.

Feb 12th,2003/2:00 a.m
*panicking* there was hyperventilating, smoke, and red all over. My feet ran, they kept running, searching for those desperate screams. Dark shadows of musky figures shot but missed. Climbing the stairs as hurriedly as these feet could go, a door was kicked open by a tiny 8yr old struggling to get to the front door with a screaming 7yr old of natural brown hair flailing in the grasps of her protective arms. Time however was not kind, an 8yr olds only choice was to push the voice embodied in the poor traumatized girl of 7 out an open framed doorway in the cold of the night with her last words to be said as "RUN!" "DAWN IVYLANCIA ROYAL! I COMMAND YOU TO RUN!" Just as it was said, everything caved being engulfed by the flames in a single echo of that little 8yr old girl's blood curdling scream. I wonder if she knew her sister of 7 had only made it 3 feet before collapsing in the fridgid snow, only to have tracing her beautiful brown locks the color of red...as the sound of sirens began to erupt in the distance.

Feb 13th,2003
"Why me?" "So unwanted....left to die..." Was what a scrawny 8yr old had awoken to whisper to herself...

Chapter 1: Nightmares

Haprer's pov

*panicked screams* "aghhh" *shaking*
"Harper wake the H.E.LL up!" He screamed as I shot up almost dying.
"Hey it's ok" he embraced me in a hug.
"Rory..." I stuttered.
"What happened?" I asked wondering of my actions. As he began to speak only the sound of a bell ring came out and soon I shot my head up from my desk in study only to frantically begin searching for rory's face.
I ran out of there so fast only to run into him. He only just tried to hold onto me tighter for dear life as I had just seen my past, which was meant to be forgotten for the protection of her. Being a fool I hadn't yet told him, so I had only just created more confusion as I blurted towards his face in a tone of hatred, anger and pain"IS SHE OKAY?!?!"
Then she walked past with a newbie who thought he could get with anyone while his perplexed buddy and partner in crime aimlessly bit at his heels.