Chapter 3: red flags

Piper's POV

His laugh always made me smile, and he thinks I'm dumb enough and I don't know him by now...but umm-he should probably remember to smile when he stares at me. It makes him adorable. Shit...brain don't do this to me, it's bad enough I can barely keep my thoughts off him at night. I barely have the sanity to keep me from going all the way and resort to telling him what he does to my heart...ooh idea*plays Nikki Minaj*. One night I couldnt sleep and walked straight to his bed, god he was killing me. I just wanted to kiss him. Shit shut up head, he's sitting right across from me.

Minutes later we were laughing our butts off. Rory had been telling me what happened in PE while I was in study earlier sleeping my arse off I guess. That "new" kid was trying to show off to some girl and ended up smashing his face into the bleachers(I mean I have to give him kudos, he just transferred and didn't care about his appearance-well that's just the understatement. I have to admit though he wasn't all that ugly. Far from that. His dark hair fell in perfect messy waves, reminds me of rory but not as adorable...but cute. And also the fact of all the other differences. His eyes were ocean blue, from what I saw earlier before looking like a deranged idiot, then again when am I not).Although, what irked me was that rory wouldn't have anything to do with telling me who the girl was-my thought was that it was just some blonde bimbo only in it for..well everyone by now gets the gist in this school, like Samantha kite.

"Haha. And your sure it wasn't Samantha he was gauking over?" I kept laughing Questionably.

"No pipes. Why do you want to know so bad..?"

"You don't have a thing for him do you?" Rory now asked me seriously.

Aww I fluster the talkative cutie. Apparently I just spoke my thoughts though.

"Excuse Me?! Ya right, in your dreams piper!" He laughed in my face.

"My dreams! Tell that to yourself loverboy! I began yelling at him out of my own actions I didn't want to admit.

"BTW-Your A Horrible Faker!" I screamed in his face and walked away leaving a stunned rory at the table I was just at a minute ago,after that whole dramatic scene that had happened in the lunchroom. How can he not know that all of this is his friggen fault!

"Shit." I mumbled, I left my cookie back there.

I was to busy reminiscing about that cookie I blindly walked into someone. Or in other words almost killed myself while twisting my ankle over their worthless foot and thinking my face was about to hit the ground. Hoping for the ground, I was wrong and the idiot held onto me and kept me distanced from the ground as if it were my enemy.

His eyes were ocean blue...that's all I caught before rory came up and slapped the guys face and engages in a war of insults.

I was dazed and within a few seconds I was tempted to kiss ocean eyes over here but I came to an agreement that its too harsh a punishment for rory. So I resorted to beating them at their own game.

"Hey Idiots!" "Shut Up Already! It's not like any of you have game anyway!" I smirked and turned to head back in to my locker. That soon quickened to a running pace as I now had two attractive numbskulls on my rear for calling them out. Thank god they kept trying to outnumber the other while shoving each other into walls on the way.

I was casually waiting at my locker for my sassy smart butt to show up with ocean eyes behind. But I couldnt help but wonder what it would be like just to be the one he wants to hold. My heart was still listening for rory though. Right on time to. As I was reading my twitter feed rory came stampeding and slammed me up against the locker. I completely thought he was ready to yell in my face when it hit me. I zoned out.

I was exasperated. What was happening? I couldn't think straight, and as soon as I wasn't all light and in the moment I had enough conscienceness to realize ocean eyes waiting for an opening to interrupt.

*struggling* out of grasp

"You mind?"I asked confused towards both of them.

"Who has game now pipes" rory dully said my way. What was that supposed to mean.

"What so now I'm just fair game for you both?!" I replied

"Hey don't bring me into this, I just don't like it when a cute girl like you insults me after saving your life." Ocean eyes calmly stated.

*smack*

"Hey " he shot at me

"Don't hit on her." Rory cut in.

I couldn't help but blush and ocean eyes took it as his advantage.

"Well ill leave you two alone.. But I'm not done with you yet brown eyes." He winked.

Rory shot a death threat his way.

"Hey hot stuff, wait a sec. At least tell me your name, if you think you have a chance." I dared.

"It's Blake. Revince." He replied and walked away giving me a smile.

Rory got tense so I decide to be nice and flip Blake off to ease his worries.

"Umm..well that escalated quickly" I turned towards rory.

"Ya, sorry bout that pipes. I guess I just wanted to put that jerk in his place, and.." He trailed off again.

"Geez rory why do you always finish so quiet I can't hear the truth!?" I was irritated. "And so your admitting to jealousy over me?" I was clearly all over the place.

"Never mind" was all I got

"Come on pipes. I think we deserve some cold stone right about now huh?"

"Is that a even a question"I asked a smile appearing on my lips.

"Or is it a choice?" I finished.

"Nope!" He popped the p and picked me up over his back and gave me a lift to his 2012 silver Toyota.

No hesitation from myself which was odd, my mind became wound up in the fact that rory had kissed me and I let it happen, I wanted to kiss him. But what about those ocean eyes-Blake? I couldn't get his stunning face out of my thoughts. And who was that girl he was playing earlier?