Chapter 7

Interrupted

[Jungkook's Pov] We were both sat in his car

[Jungkook's Pov]
We were both sat in his car...in Jimin's car. After laughing for god knows how long it suddenly died down. He was leaning against me, so to steady him I held his waist carefully. All I could hear was his heavy breathing and my heart beating double time. I was just staring down at him and low and behind he suddenly looked up to me. I gulped as he stared up at me with his large round pupils. I watched as he licked his luscious lips. It all went in slow motion really. I found myself leaning closer and it wasn't like he was pushing me away, instead he was puckering up his lips. We were less then an inch apart. It was actually going to happen. My mind was screaming 'do it, just do it', over and over again.
And then....
*RING*
The mood was broken. I watched as Jimin's eyes grew in size and when he realised what was happening he practically jumped from me. The sound of the ringing echoed through the car until he finally fumbled in his pockets to find his phone. "Hello!" He basically yelled down the phone. I let out a sigh as I sat up properly. I was so god damn close. I swear whoever called him, I'd murder them! "Oh I'm still with my...friend. Yep still with my friend" Jimin continued to speak down the phone, but he just stared in front of him. "I'll be home soon I promise...I know...I thought we sorted it out" Jimin continued. I was a little intrigued, but I didn't want to make it obvious. "Ok. I'm coming home." Jimin ended the call with an exasperated sigh, before pushing his hair back in a rather frustrated manner.

"Is...everything ok?" I asked a little hesitantly.

"Just fine." Jimin answered, but he wouldn't make eye contact with me. Instead he just pulled out onto the main road.

"You sure..?" I continued trying to sound concerned.

"Yes. I'll drop you off home." Jimin replied a little sternly. I just nodded whilst watching Jimin drive. As my eyes flickered over him I could tell something was definitely wrong. It started with his tiny cute paw hands. Usually they were so soft and gentle, but his hands were tightly gripping the steering wheel, to the point where I could see his veins tensing up. Then his lips. They weren't as full or pink, instead they were bright red and dry. Lastly his eyes. His eyes had swollen so much you could barely see his pupils. I wasn't going to fool myself. I was extremely concerned...
The whole drive home was completely silent. The air was filled with tension and I was scared to move my fingers incase Jimin would crack. I couldn't take my eyes off him though. Even though I was concerned this slightly aggressive look on his face was extremely attractive and I could feel myself heating up slowly.
I could finally see my apartment and although I was slightly relieved as I would be released from all this tension, I was also quite disappointed. I had really enjoyed spending that time with Jimin. Just us two alone and yes it may have ended badly, but for the most of it, it was really enjoyable...Instead of pulling into the parking lot Jimin stopped on the main road before finally speaking up. "There you go." He stated, yet he still wouldn't make eye contact with me.