You Can't Predict The End.

A/N So here it is! Hop anyone that read me haven't forgot me é.è It's the holidays now, so the chapters must come faster C: Anyway, whoever's going to read, enjoy!

Brendon’s POV 

“Frank, where the fuck are you, this is like the third message I leave you, what are you doing? Call me back.” Ray said. He was really angry at Frank, I would rather be worried since it was now 7pm and he still hadn’t replied to any of our calls.

“Ray calm down, you guys can repeat without him, he’ll explain his absence tomorrow.” Dallon said kindly.

“Ok Brendon, show us what you’ve been working on!” He was smiling all teeth. The kind of smile you don’t forget.

“Yeah, uh, so you and Frank told me you were into Rock, with good solos and stuff, so I immediately thought about something.” As I explained the whole idea, Ray was smiling more and more because of the solo he was about to have to write, and I was feeling Dallon’s heavy look on me. I turned to face him, to realize his eyes were stuck on... My butt? Was I supposed to be cool with that? I mean, I wasn’t totally sure yet I was gay, or even bisexual.

“Need some help with that?” I mocked, but my voice hadn’t sound like it was supposed to. It sounded more like a serious 'do you want me to take my pants off'. I so felt embarrassed saying it like that.

He laughed, and finally quit his view to look up straight to my eyes. “I’d love some help, yeah.” Sweet mother of god why was I smiling at that? Dallon stood up. “Want some beer guys?” He walked beside me, letting his hand brush the very bottom of my back. I shivered and I think he felt me shiver since he turned to give me smirk.

Was that all proof that Dallon didn’t leave me indifferent? I just couldn’t deny it anymore. I had a crush, a crush on Dallon. ‘Deal with it’ I told my straight side.

He held out one bottle to me, then one to Ray, and took his. Drinking it reminded me of the moments I had with Spencer a long time ago. When he wasn’t already in that all day and all night long sex thing. We stopped talking about the music thing and the repetition became a drinking session. It felt good, we were laughing and all, until Ray kicked us out of his garage because his parents were back home. Dallon and I took all the bottles and went out.

There I was, alone with Dallon. “Where do you live?” He said.

“Quite far actually...”

“Can’t you parents come and pick you up?”

“Uhh, they left for the rest of the week so I’m quite alone at home until Monday evening...so…” Fuck, why did I tell him that? Now he'd do anything to-

“Oh, then let me walk with you? It's 10pm, there's no way I let you come back home alone!”

Ok Brendon, you've got to figure out what you want now. “Yeah, ok, sure!” I said smiling, “Thank you,”

“My pleasure, Brendon!” We walked along for ten minutes without saying a word. It was awkward. That was a fucking awkward silence I had to break or I'd go crazy! “So, uh.. Do you like men-USIC?” Oh good lord what did I just do? Well done...

“Menusic?” He laughed.

“I meant music...”

“Or maybe you meant men.” He stated.

“NO!!” I screamed, really embarrassed by the situation I'd just put me in. “I meant music.” I said in a lower tone.

“Ok, never mind. Yes I do love music a lot...” He made a pause. “...And men too...”