Author's Note

This is such an amazing yet bittersweet moment as I write this note for all of you lovely readers that have taken the time to read this work.

When I first started writing this work, I didn't know that it would become so much more than just "a story."

Its lead me to friendships and meeting pretty amazing people here on Wattpad as well as showing how kind and supportive this community can be.

First off, I'd like to thank all of you who are reading this, because it is a thrill to even see one read everyday and to see that people take interest in this book really lifts my spirits and pushes me forward in my writing.

Secondly, thank you to the reviewers that have so kindly looked through this work and helped me to improve and make this story more intriguing to you readers, their supportive words and great heartfelt advice have helped me grow so much as a writer and I thank all of you for that.

And lastly, I thank DoodleJudle and AmorieQ

You two are amazing people that have stayed dedicated with my work as I have updated. With every chapter you are the first two to comment and vote and it encourages me so much I can't even put it into words.

Just thank you both for being you, stay amazing and don't let the world change who you are.

Thank you to any and all of you that have in anyway supported me with this story, if you've enjoyed it, I'm eternally happy believe me. You're uplifting comments are unbelievably kind.

Until the next time, dear readers,

~Lyssa