Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Hey baby” Jake smiled as he slipped his arms round my waist. I turned away from Lilly and smiled at Jake. He immediately pushed me up against the lockers, capturing his lips in mine.

“Eager much?” I chuckled, pulling back from him.

“I just can’t get the weekend out of my mind.” Jake smiled, pressing his lips back against mine. It was Wednesday and Lilly and I had been waiting for the boys so we could go to lunch.

“Oh, what happened this weekend?” I teased, smirking at him.

“Ha ha” He said flatly, “Very funny.”

“Guess you just weren’t that good.” I shrugged and turned back to Lilly who was now in deep conversation with Matt.

“Hey!” Jake called; grabbing my wrist and spinning me back to face him. “You don’t get off that easily! That hurt, deep.” Jake faked horror.

“Sorry, I guess I’m going to have to make it up to you.” I whispered, biting my lip.

“Yeah you definitely are” Jake responded, kissing my neck. I bite my lip, trying to supress a moan.

“Not here though” I giggled. Jake pulled away from me, pouting slightly.

“Fine, I guess we’ll have to wait till tonight.” Jake whined. I glanced around; the hallway was empty apart from Matt and Lilly, who were still talking.

“I said not here, I didn’t say not now.” I smirked, grabbing Jakes wrist and dragging him to the closest janitor’s closet.

The next couple of days passed painfully slowly. Lilly and I and mainly talked about the winter dance and finally it was here.

“Ready?” I whispered nervously as I placed my hand on the silver door handle of Lilly’s bathroom.

“Just hurry up already!” Lilly squealed from the other side of the door. Breathing deeply, I tightened my hand and swung open the door. I closed my eyes, scared to see Lilly’s reaction.

I cracked open one eye after a second or two to see Lilly sitting on my bed, her already made up eyes wide and her perfectly pink lips hanging open. She was dressed in a elegant black floor length dress that hugged her in all the right places. It had a pattern of sparkling jewels which started on her shoulder strap and swirled down to her waist. Her hair framed her face in lose curls which fell just past her shoulder.

“So?” I winced nervously.

“If I was a lesbian I would be taking that dress off right now!” Lilly stated, her eyes still wide. I breathed a sigh of relief, giggling lightly.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

This was the first time I had bought a dress without Lilly, seeing as I hadn’t found one I liked when we had gone shopping, and I was nervous I had got it all wrong. I had chosen a short electric blue dress, with lace sleeves. I had curled my hair and pinned it up, however, letting the strands around my face hang loose.

“Oh-my-god Lydia you look gorgeous!” Lilly finally said, her eyes returning to their normal width.

“Thanks, you look absolutely stunning too!” I responded, smiling broadly.

The doorbell chimed, just as Lilly and I were slipping on our shoes. I smiled nervously, looking a Lilly.