Not a chapter!

Hey guys!

This is the blurb to my new book "love that hurts".

Please check it out and tell me what you think, it'd mean a lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Was i born on to this world to be beaten and abused? Was i born on to this world to be beaten and abused by my loved ones? Was i born on to this world to be beaten and abused by my parents? Being abused is a fatal position for one to be in. It feels as if you're being killed slowly day by day, minute by minute and second by second. It's like the purpose of you being on this world is to be ill treated.

I thought love was impossible and that there was no such thing. After what my parents and close ones did, i lost belief in the word. But apparently, it does exist. It just waits patiently for you, while you finish the course of being abused. It comes around when you feel completely dead and as if it is your last moments on earth.

I, Gabriella Fenton at 18years old, experienced all these feelings. I went through all this; taking day by day, praying that things get better and they did, but in time.

I was a girl, who was brought on to the world to be tortured and abused, A girl who sat alone in lessons, at break and at lunch, A girl who was never loved by her family or peers. There was nothing to me. Yes i was fantastic at school with my grades but that wasn't enough. I craved love and attention. I wanted to feel special. I was at a stage where i needed friends and a mother to whom I could talk to, express my feelings and thoughts to. But you see, no-one would give their time of day to a worthless piece of shit like me!

-*-

So now you know a bit about my life in basic sentences. Would you still like to know more... well then buckle up, were going on a long, painful journey that will engulf you in the darkness at first but nearer the end you will finally see the light.

______________________________________________________________________________

So what did you think guys?

You can find it on my wall and I hope you guys give it a chance :)

Comment,Vote&Share<3

Thank you,

-CreativeAysha :)