Endless pain? Chapter 17

- Isabella's POV:-

"Right class, please ensure that you complete your evaltuation for your final piece, by next week Tuesday, at the latest! Oh and dont forgot it needs to be either handwritten or you can record yourselves answering the quetions. Once Tuesdays lesson starts, i will give you ten minutes to hand it in, also giving you the chance to make sure you are here on time. If, anyone comes after the ten minutes are over, then I'm sorry. I will not accept your evaluation. So remember, Next week Tuesday!" My art teacher explained.

We had completed our final piece and so it was "Highly important", as sir said, to complete our evalutaion immediately. Though I don't actually see the rush since we have a few weeks until we have to give all out art work in.

Oh well. Might aswell get it over with.

"So we still on for tonight?" Adam asks, making me slightly jump since I forgot about him being next to me.

"Yeah, if your mom doesn't mind" I replied back sheepishly.

Chuckling he responds "of course Isabella she doesn't mind, in fact both Everett and my mom have done my head in asking when your coming, if your coming, why haven't you come. So of course they wouldn't mind".

"Oh, okay. Shall we leave? The bells just gone. Besides I need to see Maggie and Josh before we leave".

"Yeah, sure. Come on".

We were walking out, when the queen bee, Vanessa bumps into me.

"Watch where you are going idiot!" She screeches when her bag drops.

Is it bad that I find it amusing?

"And wipe that smirk of your face!" Se huffs whilst picking up her bag and dusting her clothes off and flicking her long, highlighted brown hair.

Well at least today she looks somewhat respectable. Sort of.

Does wearing extremely tight skinny jeans, a top two sizes small, and 6 inch heels, face caked in make up, classify as respectable?

Maybe not.

But in Vanessa's case, it's a big thing since she's always wearing skirts or shorts. Including even more makeup than she currently has plastered on.

Rolling my eyes, I walk away from her, to tired to care.

Last night was quite hectic at home. My father had a funny turn and it left me worrying all night.

*Flashback*

Walking into my fathers room to give him his medication, I hear odd noises and immediately panic.

Rushing to his side I notice how his body is convulsing and it looked to be him struggling to breathe.

I try helping him calm down but his temperature increased, his breathing became more harsh and he went pale as a Snowflake.

I immediately rush to ring an ambulance, where at the same time my fathers movements are slowing down but at the same time, his breathing too.

After calling an ambulance, I rush to my fathers side.

Tears streaming down my face, in worry what was happening. In worry if my dada was okay or if he will be okay.

Rubbing his cold hand I try listening to his heartbeat and observe the movements of his chest.

"Dada? Dada please talk to me? Respond to me please? Please?! I can't lose you, you hear me? I can-" I was interrupted by the doorbell and worryingly I rushed downstairs. Scared to leave my father alone.