Endless pain? Chapter 1

-Isabella's POV:-

*Flashback*

"Noooo! Mama please come back! Mama dont leave me! Mama Pleaseeee come back. Im sorry for all the time i hurt you but mama please dont leave me, i promise ill be good from now on. Mama i love you!"

"come on Isabella, Mama's gone now"

The words of my father pierced my soul. I couldn't stop crying.

The deeper they buried her, the more i felt parts of my life disappear.

Why did mama have to go? I love her so much!

My father is here trying to comfort me, but i know it isn't easy on him.

Being seven years old, i knew it would be hard on him to cope, to meet my needs , to be my father alongside be my mother.

But all i ask is why me?

I just want my mama back!

*End of flashback*

I sat on my window ledge looking out on the ground where the snow was cascading down from the sky. Each minute as painful as ever, memories of my mother haunting me. Today wasn't like most days; today i turned eighteen, that too without my mother. It hurts even today, that my beautiful mother is not here with me, to celebrate this day. I wish she was still alive, may-

"ISABELLA! GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW AND MAKE ME MY DINNER NOW!"

Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Isabella Rose Carter. My mother passed away when I was seven years old and it has been eleven years since she left me. Today is the day i turn eighteen however instead of having a lazy day or a party or even presents, i have work to be doing.

I live with my father, who is an alcoholic, drug dealer. It's hard living with him at times because he takes all his frustration out on me. Sometimes i believe that he will change, however sometimes, i know that, that is impossible. I-

"DO NOT MAKE ME COME UP THERE AND SHOW YOU WHAT BEING ON TIME IS!"

Sorry, i have to go, otherwise-

"YOU STUPID SLUT! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN TO ME! NOT TO DIS-OBEY ME AND IGNORE ME!"

With that my father got his belt ready and beat the hell out of me for the next few hours.

-.-.-.-

Once he was done, he left me there, to lie in my own blood, in pain and in agony, i manage to get up and have a shower. The marks and bruises sizzling, once the hot water comes into contact with them; once i am done, i get ready for bed.

Before dozing off, i think about today's events and my feelings and emotions that are building up.

-Ain't fathers there to protect their children and never allow any harm to be-fall on them?

-For how long will i have to go through this?

-Will there ever be a happy ending in my life?

________________________________________________________________________________

So heres chapter 1 my beautifuls :)

Thank you for reading this story and giving it a chance :)

Means a lot :')

Thank you

-CreativeAysha :)