~Chapter 2~

(Y/N's) POV

You are so excited. A few minutes ago you brought up the courage to ask Jack if you could stay over! Of course, you asked about a collab first, but still! You are going to stay with Jack! In his house!

You are so excited, you practically drop everything and book a flight for tomorrow.  You have to get one tomorrow because a flight from Australia to Ireland takes about an entire day!

(by the way you live in Australia :D)

22 hours 45 minutes to be exact. Who cares if your legs will get cramped? Not you! You can't stop thinking about seeing Jack, Mark and Felix again!

You book a flight. Well... 2 flights to be precise. You have to get onto a plane at the Sydney Airport, then you have 20 minutes once you get off the first flight in China, to get to the other end of the airport, to then get on another plane to Dublin.

(Believe me. This is the way flights usually travel from Australia to Ireland. I RESEARCHED! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!)

Calm down with the exclamation points past me!

You pack your bags with your warmest clothing, even though it is Summer in Ireland. Cause we all know what Ireland is like.

Anyway, you pack two toothbrushes (You loose toothbrushes easily), a half empty, or was it half full (?) tube of toothpaste, many coloured scarves, 3 pairs of shoes, (One for going out on the town, one for casual and one for muddy days) and everything else you need.

You have to push the top of your 1st bag down to be able to zip it up properly. When you do finish packing, you decide to make a video for your YouTube account.

You walk to your small confined office and sit in your desk chair. You slump down into it and sigh tiredly. You grab your (F/C) and (White/Black) headphones, put them on your head and play some (Favourite Artist/Band).

You look through 'Steam' and find a "Kerbal Space Program" update. You sit up instantly and read the description thouroughly. More rocket experiments, science labs for fuel testing, wormholes, light speed, cut scenes! You read excitedly. You smile and download the update straight away.

~TEN MINUTES LATER~

When the update finally finishes installing, you open "Kerbal Space Program", pause your music and start your recording.

"Hey there YouTube! I'm (your channel name) and welcome to, "Kerbal Space Program"!" You say to your camera. "I just got a new update on it, I haven't played it or tested it out yet, but I know that there are a bunch of cool things that have been added into the game, so lets get started!" You state and press Play on the game.

~TIMESKIP---Brought to you by YOUTUUUUUBE~

"Woah woah WOAH!" You shout while you blow up your lab, exploding all 5 of your Kerbals in the process. You look at the camera with a straight face. "Welp." You start. "That Kerbal did not put the right amount of chemicals in!"

You laugh a little. "Wow that sounded a lot like Jack. Haha." You say looking back at your computer screen.

"Well, I'm gonna leave this video here. This was a fun little update to try out! I will definetely do another video on this soon but for now, I will be posting Vlogs! I'm going to Ireland to meet Pewdiepie, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye! I will post another gaming video in 3-4 days aswell as daily Vlogs, but tomorrow there wil be no video. I will post a Vlog of day 1 and 2 on day 2. But anyway, Thank you guys for watching this video! If you liked it, drop a like and if you want to see more, subscribe! And I'll see all you guys, later!" You say as you stop the recording.