~Chapter 1~

Jack had just finished a collab video with Mark and Pewds on sister location theory, at Jack's home in Ireland.

"The time has come..... And that time.... IS ICE CREAM TIME!!!" Jack exclaimed.

"Yas! Lez go mother truckers!" Felix yelled at the ceiling. All of them started laughing as they walk to the kitchen.

~Time Skip---Brought to you by breadsticks~ (Elevator music plays)

(future editing me is realising how terrible I was at writing a year ago)

"And then *laugh* there was no way out, and I just started head-butting all the zombies with my Lego head on! *laugh* " Mark told the guys, trying not to die of laughter in the process. They all laughed hysterically. Mark felt a buzz come from his pocket. He grabbed his phone while almost suffocating from laughter and saw a text message.

"Hey guys! I just got a text from
(Y/N)!" Jack yelled excitedly. Felix and Mark looked up from their positions on the ground that they'd fallen on while laughing.
(A/N) Haha. FOFL ~Falling On the Floor Laughing~
(And yes I know that Jack's real name is Sean. I'm just writing it as Jack in this story. Anywaaayy...)

"Well read us the message Jack!" Felix told Jack in a playful tone. Jack chuckled and read the message aloud.

"She says,
'Hey Jack. I know you already have Felix and Mark at your place, but I was wondering if you wanted to do a collab with me. That ok?'"
Jack looked up at the others giving them a "What's-your-opinion" look.

"Yeah! Why not? We all havn't seen
(Y/N) in a while. What do you think Felix?" Mark answered quickly. "Hell yeah!" Felix replied, throwing his hands up in the air. Jack laughed and started to text (Y/N) back.
'Sounds good! You wanna come to my place or do u want us to come to you?'

~Send~

'Thanks! I'll come to you. Easiest way anyway. I'll bring my vlog camera. Should I bring anything else?'

Jack looked at the others. "She's coming. Should she bring anything other than a Vlog camera?" he asked. Mark and Felix shrugged. "I'm pretty sure we have everything that we'd need right here." Mark stated. Jack looked back at his phone.

'We can't think of anything so I think you're good.'

~Send~

'Great! See you in 2 days!'

Jack smiled brightly. "She's gonna be here in 2 days. You ready to go deaf Mark?" Jack said, smirking at Mark.

Mark chuckled. "O-ho no! *laugh* N-h-ot this ag-h-ain!" Everything went quiet. Felix took this opportunity to lean over to Mark's left ear. Slowly, Felix got closer and when he was less than an inch away, "HE SAID, ARE YOU READY TO GO DEAF!" Felix shouted.

Mark grabbed his left ear and yelled out, "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Everyone started laughing really hard. Everything was perfect. But what they didn't know, was that Antisepticeye and Darkiplier had finished making their master plan.

~TO THE DARK WORLD OF SOULS! DADADADAAAA- *flies into a pole*.... Ow....~

~

Anti's POV

After seeing the hologram, Dark and I were even more motivated to get revenge on Jack and Mark. They deserved what was coming.

It turns out, Jack has a weakness. What's even better, is that it is easy to target Jack's soft side. Getting into his thoughts was going to be easy. Dark and I had discussed how we would plan this out.

We found out a while ago that the hologram is a vision from the future. 3-4 Earth days to be exact. Dark came up with most of the plan, as he has been here longer.

We decided that I would go to the human realm and hide in Jack's shadow until the time was right. Then I would quickly dash into an opening, an ear or his mouth, and consume his thoughts. I would make him regret everything he did to me and let me stay or I would kill... Mmm... I haven't done that in a long time...

When we'd finished making our fool proof plan, I took my shadow form once again, and flew out the open window, towards the portal.

There are many portals to which this world is. There are many realms that we can access, each one with a different environment and a different language. And to all of the people out there, thinking there is other life out there, you are right. But Earth is a special place. Instead of speaking just one language or having one environment across the entire realm, it has many.

Many souls before us, have betrayed our kind and helped the humans. They spread their knowledge of the place they were from, and taught it to them. The humans give them no credit of course, the selfish beings they are. So every soul - if it wishes to live here - must vow to never help another living thing in ANY realm.

Anyway, when I reached the portals, I realised that one of them was missing. 'Another exploded sun..." I thought and blew a tuft of hair out of my face.

I walked into the blue, green and yellow portal while changing into a light shadow. I felt my head getting dizzy as my vision blurred. Colours swirled all around me, making me feel sick. I stayed perfectly still. A white light blinded me.