~Prologue~

BEFORE YOU START READING!
Most of this story is terribly written. I was only reading fan fiction at the time and was still developing my writing style. It's been almost 3 years since I've written this story, so please excuse my twelvey brain.
Thanks!

~

Plot Line ____________________

We start out in a dark world. All dark souls that are in existence plot their revenge. Antisepticeye and Darkiplier are sitting at a shadow table in silence, thinking about their doubles in the world of the living. There are no birds in the trees, only skeletal remains. And the trees aren't actually trees. They are raw diamond, cold and heartless.

Antisepticeye starts to gag. His stomach opens and reveals an electronic message. It flies out onto the table and a hologram pops up. They hear the voices of their mortal enemies. Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Darkiplier looks up at it and becomes more interested than he was before.

Jack and Mark have no idea they are not alone. That the hologram is recording their every word. The hologram starts to speak.

(I'm not gonna tell you what it says cause I'm annoying ;P)

Antisepticeye and Darkiplier smile at each other. Antisepticeye takes shadow form and flies toward the portal to the living realm. Only to be stopped by Darkiplier.

"Stop Anti. We need to plan this." Anti takes his normal form and smiles evilly at Dark. Dark smiles back.