Seoul Medical Centre (Cafe)
3 day passed..
Naeun: unnie, don't stared at your food, at least take a small bite.
Chorong: I'm not hungry Naeun-ah..
Naeun: but your baby is hungry, eat something please..
Chorong: okay..okay..I will eat okay.

While eating Naeun check her phone for any text or call from her colleagues, Chorong on the other side slowly eat her lunch and when suddenly she feel stomach pain. She just ignored it at first but the pain is keep on coming back and it was really painful, more pain than the usual stomach pain. She put her hand on her tummy and it was hard as stone, the pain coming back again and became worse.
Chorong: Naeun-ah..
Naeun: neh unnie..(looking at her phone).
Chorong: Naeun-ah..my tummy..
Naeun: what about your tummy? (Still looking at her phone).
Chorong: i think it's time..
Naeun: (put her phone back to her pocket) unnie! What happened? Are you okay? You look pale and sweating.
Chorong: I told you it's time..I think the baby will comeout today. Arghh...my tummy! So painful! Help me Naeun-ah!
Naeun: nurse help! Get the wheelchair for me now!

Naeun and the other 2 nurse who is also having lunch at the cafe help Chorong and put her on the wheelchair, the nurse push the wheelchair meanwhile Naeun on the phone call Dr. Sunny.

Phone conversation
Dr. Sunny: hello, Dr. Sunny speaking.
Dr. Naeun: hello Dr. Sunny, Dr. Son Naeun here Chorong is having a contraction right now we're coming from the hospital cafe, are you in the hospital right now?
Dr. Sunny: really? I'm at my office, go straight to the maternity ward I will inform the nurse there to admit Chorong. I meet you there.
Dr. Naeun: thank you Dr. Sunny.

Maternity Ward
They arrived at the ward and the nurse there bring Chorong to the single room, not long after that Dr. Sunny came and do check up on Chorong.
Dr. Sunny: your opening at 3cm, we need to wait at least 8-10cm only we push you to the labor room, okay? You need any painkillers?
Dr. Chorong: 3cm? How long more I need to wait until the opening reach 8-10cm? I think I'm fine for now if really need one I will ask from the nurse.
Dr. Sunny: it depends but usually first baby always takes long time to wait, maybe another 7-8 hours but I will check the opening every 1 hour okay? Don't worry everything's gonna be fine.
Dr. Chorong: okay..
Naeun: unnie, the emergency department call me and need me to attend patient, I'll go first but I will comeback to you later okay? Don't bother to call your parents and your in-laws I already call them just now, they are on their way coming here.
Chorong: thank you Naeun-ah.

Vip Room (Ward)
Suho: wife where are you? Wife..
Chorong: husband..why you leave me and our baby? (Crying)
Suho: what? I never leave you wife, I love you. Please don't say like that to me.
Chorong: why you still sleeping? Wake up!
Suho: sleeping? I don't get it wife, what are you talking about? Stop crying please, it really hurt me looking at you like that.
Chorong: I will give birth the baby anytime soon, you promise me you will stay by my side but you lie to me! You lie!
Suho: wife, you know that I will never lie to you, never!
Chorong: but you're too far away from me, you're are there I'm here.
Suho: wife don't make me confused please, what you mean by all that? I will stay by your side holding your hands and wait for our baby to come out, I promise you.
Chorong: argghhh...my tummy so painful! Help me husband..help me!
Suho: I don't know what happened I can't hold your hand, why you getting far away from me. Don't runaway from me wife.
Chorong: help me! My tummy..it's time husband..it's time. Arghhh..!
Suho: what should I do? I can't hold your hands, you're getting more and more far away from me. Wife wait for me!
Chorong: hus..husband..ple..please help me..(weak voice).
Suho: (Chorong suddenly gone from his sight) wife?! Where are you?! Wifeeee!!!