Chapter 10

Alexandro's POV

After the incident at the mall which ended up to rose leaving I went back into the pizza parlor and did what every guy should or would do for his girlfriend....stand up for her. As I walked back into the parlor I saw my mom holding back Maria and guess what Isabella was doing? She was sitting there eating pizza like nothing at all was happening around her.

"Mama what's wrong with Maria? "

"Your sister got so angry at Jessica that she retaliated by slapping the living daylight out of her and wanted to do more but im holding her back. "

I looked over to the corner of the room and saw that a group of girls were around Jessica trying to calm her down while she was still holding the side of her face, this was my chance to speak her so I walked over to the group of girls, out of nowhere these girls started pushing up their boobs, flipping their hair and started winking at me I mean come on these girls needed a reality check like seriously.

"Jessica stand up because I'm certain it's gonna take more than just a bitch slap from my sister for you to really feel what pain is like. " I said smirking at her and all she did was stand up and just smile

"Alex baby I see you came to your senses and got rid of that whor--. "

"Let me stop you right there Jessica the only whore present here is you and maybe a few of your girlfriends here that think flipping and pushing up their boobs is gonna get them anywhere in life. Let me tell you something about rose, yeah she came into my life unexpectedly, yeah i fell for her fast so what? she somehow broke down my walls, opened my eyes and my heart to a brand new side of love I never thought I would ever got to experience in my life ever. You may think she's a whore and everything else you've called her but guess what she's the one that's getting the honor of sleeping with me not you. She's the one I kiss passionately not you. She's the one I talk on the phone with for hours on end and never get tired of not you. Lastly she's the one I'm hoping to grow old with not you so please stop with all the name calling and jealousy because guess what she's everything you will never be, you say I feel sorry for her that's why I'm with her well the real truth here is I feel sorry and actually pity you Jessica and oh one more thing just remember you and I were never a thing let it ring through your head because apparently a couple of years away seemed like it did nothing to you at all, Jessica I really thought you changed but I guess I thought wrong."

"Amm...I......urmm. "

"I'm sorry what did you say? " I said pushing my ears out to hear her

Silence.

"Thought so now if you'll excuse me I have to go find my woman and tell her how much I love her. " I said waving goodbye and walking away.

"Ladies and gentlemen...... That's our brother. " my sisters shouted

"And my son too. " my mom said laughing and hugging me

"I'm proud of you bro for standing up to that whiny lil bitch I mean I could have done it myself but that pizza was just going down so goooood." Isabella said rubbing her belly

Well we all know and have that one friend that just loves food way too too much

"Alright on a serious note now you have to focus on rose." My mom said looking intensely at me

"I know mom but what if she doesn't want to see me?"

My mom took my face in her hands, looked me directly in my eyes and simply said

"Trust me she'll want to even if she says she doesn't want to now go get her ." She said kissing my forehead

Now I didn't even want to come here but to find out where rose went I had to go to the people that probably despised my very existence at the moment. I'm at the door of Rose's two best friends Ashley and Andrea, breathing in and out I knocked on their apartment door and slowly the door opened revealing a pissed off Andrea.

"Well well well look who it is the guy that's been hiding rose that we haven't been able to even see a glimpse of her what the hell brings you here? "

" 1, Look I don't want to fight or argue and 2 I haven't been hiding her she just has a lot going on right now so she just wanted to be alone and I was there to console her. "

"How dare you !? Again I ask how dare you and how dare she we have been with rose nearly our entire life and we've seen all the shit she had to go through just to get back up on her two feet and to feel happy and she can't even call her own best friends to confide in yet alone you but you know what I guess our friendship doesn't matter to her anymore so back to you why the hell are you here?"

"I'm sorry I didn't really mean to cause a rift between you guys. " I said looking at her apologetic

"Save it now do I have to ask again why you're here or should I just slam the door in your face?"

"Rose got angry today because of some stuff Jessica my ex said and practically ran out of the mall and got into a taxi, I went to her apartment but it seems as thought she left the country because half her clothes were gone and I came here guessing that you girls would know where she goes when she's angry or just wants to get away. "

"Well I'm sorry we can't help you. " she said halfway closing the door

"Please just tell me please. " I said as my foot stopped the door

"Her brothers are in England so I'm guessing she went there so you'll must likely find her there and you'll find her brothers at the most exclusive hotel in London as well. Ashley said

"Thank you so much. " I said turning to leave

"Oh and one more thing. " Andrea said making me stop

"Tell your gf our friendship with her has been long terminated from the moment she decided we weren't that important to her anymore to confide in us. " she said calmly but I knew she was on the verge of crying

Ashley ended up slamming the door in my face after Andrea had finished talking and I walked away feeling like the bad guy but right now I had to get on my plane and fly to London. I called up my brother to set up the arrangements for my flight and now here I was on my plane flying to London.

"You really love this girl don't you Alex? " Ricardo said looking over at me from his seat

"Yeah I do she's got my heart wrapped around her finger little does she know, but hey man thanks for coming with me I really appreciate it."

"Oh it's nothing i mean i wanted to spend a little bro time with you because you're mostly with your best buddy all the time and besides I've always wanted a chance to harass those guards that stand still all day just doing nothing." he said laughing

"I won't lie I want to do it too but first my girlfriend is my number one priority at the moment. "

After the plane landed we hired a car to take us to the hotel Rose was staying at and we got there in just under a minute because it wasn't far from the airport. Walking in to the hotel I walked up to the front desk and asked for her room number.

"Excuse miss can you tell me the room number for the models Ethan and Liam please?

"Sure but first may I know who's asking?"

"Oh how silly of me I'm their brother in law."

"Alright their room is actually the penthouse suite that is located on the top floor but there's 2 of them so their penthouse is the first one on the right. "

"Thank you so much ma'am."

I looked around for my brother and saw that he was sitting down in the lobby reading magazines, as he looked up I told him to wait down here until I was done. Entering the elevator and pressing the top floor button I stood still and waited for the elevator to move.

Ding

I exited the elevator and looked on my right for the penthouse suite and there it was, I straighted out my suit and fixed my tie then made my way to the door and knocked. The door was opened by none other than rose but I had to play it straight and not act like a little girl.

"Rose. "

"Alex."