Chapter 5

Alex Pov

I couldn't believe that I was actually going out on a date after all this time. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy but if you had told me earlier on in my life that I was going to end up with one of my one night stands I would have probably just laughed and shrugged it off but I know right now, here and now, I made the right choice. I was a total wreck right now because well.....I was freaking nervous okay I'm going out on a date with probably the woman I just might end up spending the rest of my life with if things go well and I had no clue as to what to wear, so I enlisted the help of the two people that irritated my soul the most and I just prayed that I really made the right decision.

"Hunnie we're home."

Oh boy here we go.

I made my way down to the living room where they were already lining out outfits for me to wear wait let me rephrase that i meant Marcus alone was lining out outfits for me to wear while Ricardo walked into the kitchen and into the fridge like it was his house. He had the audacity to watch me straight in the eyes like he wasn't doing anything wrong, but...he is my brother after all.

"I'm so happy that you called I was wondering when you were going to call for my marvelous fashion advice." Marcus said looking at me with excitement in his eyes

Am i missing something here? Since when has he been into fashion

"Yeah yeah whatever let's just get this over with before i change my mind and send you two back into whatever hole you both crawled out from."

"My my aren't we cranky today who or what crawled up your ass today?"

"No one okay." I said already irritated

"Not as yet anyway." Marcus said causing my brother to snicker and me to just regret ever asking them for help.

"Alright alright let's get you looking hot."

After coming to a final agreement on my oufit it was decided that I would wear

"Okay well i guess it's bye for now, you guys can stay over but please I beg of you just keep here clean and don't destroy anything okay?" I said looking directly into each one of their eyes intensely

"Fine fine you're acting as though we gon be having wild sex while we just gon be watching a movie or sum." Marcus replied

"Good bye guys." I rolled my eyes walking out the door and heading to my lamborghini.

Oh boy I can't wait to see you rose.