Chapter 1

Rose Pov

I had promised myself over and over again that i would never fall for another quick fuck, or be so wasted to sleep with them but it seems my promises never did abide by me anyway. Bad luck seemed to linger around me like a lost puppy and for what reason? I would really like to know as well. Everytime i think that this guy might be the one, I end up getting my heart broken and my hopes up more.

Continuously I got rejected as nothing more than a one night stand and......vice versa. But there's a bright side to what seems like a love life. My best friends, Ashley and Andrea, have always tried to make me forget those idiots each time and kept on reminding and reassuring me that the right guy would soon come along and what is meant for me will be. I hold them dear to my heart because they have seen me at my worst and at my very best for that i am ever so grateful to have them.

Tonight, in an attempt to cheer me up they heard talks about a club that recently opened that's growing popular and wanted us to check it out. I did contemplate on whether to go or not but in the end i couldn't refuse let's be honest here, no was never an option. I took a shower, finished straightening my hair and was now looking for a dress to put on. I finally decided on wearing what we ladies must always have, a little black dress. 

After putting the finishing touches on my makeup, there was a knock at my door and in they entered letting me know they were ready and would be waiting in the car for me. I've known them since childhood and we've always had plans of rooming together ever since then so when i got my first job the first thing i did was look into apartments and ever since we've been roommates. I grabbed my purse, locked my apartment and headed downstairs. As i entered the car i turned to face them. 

"Okay guys i don't want to get too wasted tonight i just can't deal with getting disappointed anymore." I looked at them closely and they simply nodded at me with a peculiar look in their eyes I knew all too well.

"I learned karate so somebody won't be so lucky with their family jewels after tonight if they pull anything smart that aside, we promise to not let you get into that situation now less talking and more partying i need some shots into my system lets gooo." Ashley replied 

Neither one was going to keep their promise.

After an hour of terrible singing, we pulled into the parking lot of the club and headed inside. Let me tell you this club..........was freaking lit, it really did live up to the rumors thus far. Halfway through the night i ended up by myself because its always been this way so I somehow expected it you could say, I was now seated at the bar counter drinking tequila and don't even get me started on how many shots I've already gobbled down. What about my "dear" friends you may ask? Ashley was currently on top of some guy's lap making out and don't even get me started on Andrea, she was now in the middle of the dance floor grinding on some dude who seemed intoxicated as well. I suddenly jumped as a sexy husky voice snapped me back to reality.

"Alone tonight beautiful?" The tall handsome stranger said 

It was then i felt the shots creeping up on me.

"You...could say that" I said eyeing him from the ground go up and let me just say he exuded that rich and taken cared of energy. 

"Mind if i join you then?" He smirked making direct eye contact with me and phew that smile, i needed to get ahold of myself.

"Sure why not." 

He took his seat beside me and we ended up talking a lot more than expected but i'm pretty sure he was doing all the talking because i couldn't even remember what we were talking about. All i saw was his soft rosy lips moving and i was just fighting the urge to not grab his face and start making out with him right then and there. I told him i wanted to be able to hold the conversation and that i drank enough already so he ordered for himself and we just kept having momentary silences followed by lustful eyes.