Chapter 4

Rose Pov

Quote : "God made us as best friends because he couldn't handle us as sisters"

Designing isn't always easy but when you had a sudden struck of inspiration and the kind of morning i had you would be designing like never before because i was currently putting finishing touches to my 4th design yes that's right i made 4 designs for the morning so far and it's all thanks to Alexandro. I don't know what this feeling is but i hope it stays a while for me to finish my entire collection before the end of the month.

Finally all four of my designs were ready to be sold.

I was so proud of my work and so engrossed in watching how my boss and co-workers ohhed & ahhed over my designs that i didn't even hear my phone ringing until it rang again more clearly and without checking the caller id i answered

"Hello"

"Rose." immediately my heart started beating fast, my pulse quickened & i know i was blushing to the max right now, finally finding my voice i replied

"Yes Alexandro ."

"Ah so i see you recognized whose voice it was easily by any chance are you blushing right now Rose." he said rather low and slowly

Dang it. How did he know

"And what makes you think so Mr. Alexandro ." i said calmly so he wouldn't pick up the fact that i can't even talk properly with him.

"Well from the time I've known you and that has only been this morning, i just realized that ...well you have a habit of blushing a lot am i right?"

Why the hell is he making me feel this way? I feel as though my hormones are having a party with all this that's happening to me.

"W-was there something you needed or did you just call to be a guesser ?"

"Well yeah actually i do need something but can and would you give it me?" he said in his low sexy husky voice.

Can you please tell me why the hell i was sweating and finding it hard to breathe? Please anyone, someone, TELL ME ! It's driving me NUTS .

"And what might that be Alex." i said attemping to talk in a seductive voice

"A date with the most beautiful woman i know."

"Ah and why should she accept this invitation?" i said smiling on the other end

"Mainly because i find that i can be myself around her even though i've only now met her, she makes me laugh and i just can't explain how she ends up making me feel this way that I feel."

"Aww-- i mean oh well I'd gla--

I was cut short when i heard two familiar voices I've been trying to avoid whole morning.

"Sorry about this Alex but i gotta go but I'd love to go on a date with you."

"That's okay and great 8 tonight alright." he said with a change in his voice like he seemed excited

"Okay bye." i hung up immediately as the voices got closer

"ROSE WILLIAMS HOW DARE YOU NOT COME HOME LAST NIGHT DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS RAISING AND FEEDI-- i cut Andrea short

"Calm the hell down and shouldn't that be the other way around because clearly i remember feeding you both since we've known each other.

Silence. That was all to be heard just pure Silence.

"Now that i have your attention ladies like mature human beings we are going to have a normal conversation so please follow me." i said motioning them to enter my office.

Once in my office i was given the most cold blooded death stare by Andrea and Ashley just folded her arms and crossed her legs trying to act angry but she failed miserably when we both made eye contact and started to snicker, but i still knew they were owed an explanation.

"So i know you guys are quite mad at me but i have a good reason, i slept with a guy." i said looking at them with a smile on my face

"How the hell is sleeping with a guy a good reason?" Ashley said looking very annoyed

"Oh so have you not learnt your lesson at all rose? Haven't you been hurt enough?" Andrea said looking directly at me in the eye with a tear escaping her eyes

"Well if two people had kept their promise of not letting me get out of hand we wouldn't be arguing like this now would we ladies? i watched as they both looked down already feeling guilty that they didn't keep their promise

"But I'm glad you two didn't keep your promise because i met the most amazing guy last night and he was just.....perfection

"You have got to be kidding me, are you hear--

"Before you guys say anything, look i know I've had a lot of bad luck with men but you know the feeling you get when you just got to talk to your crush and you're blushing and getting butterflies in your stomach and your heat just beats faster every time you see them well that's how I've been feeling ever since i met alexandro i know it hasn't been long since I've known him i mean i know the basics like his full name, his job etc... But i just....you know... Feel a little connection this time around you know and i'm just want to see how everything unfolds."

"Oh my lord Ashley i don't believe we've ever seen rose like this now have we? I mean she says the man name and boom her ears and cheeks and nearly her whole face is red, if this man can have you smiling like that all the time well i suppose he's alright for now until we meet him and that we know he's really good for you then i will change my opinion but i swear if he ever hurts. Just once. you better tell him to guard his precious friend downstairs reall good because I'll straight up damage it permanently for him got it?

"I will and thanks guys for always being there for me i love you forever and always." i said smiling and holding out my pinky.

We did this ever since we were small as a sign of love for each other and that we would always have one another's back.

"Forever and always" they repeated in unison as they placed their pinky finger on top of mine and we did the little cheer thingy and hugged.

"So how big is he" Ashley asked

" You just had to ruin the moment didn't you?" i said irritated.

"What I'm just curious that's all i mean it must obviously be big to explain the reason why you're walking side to side." she said laughing already and well Andrea nearly choked on the chocolate i had on top my desk i saved for myself but soon recovered and was now joining in on the joke, but what made me join in was the fact that it was kind of true and the fact that these two asses started singing

Side to side by Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj