Chapter 7

Quote

" A Home Is Not A Home Without The People You Love" ~ Unknown

Alexandro's POV

Today's the day that my favorite person in the world gets to meet the wonderful people that raised and brought me into this world, mi madre and padre. I'm currently on my way to the airport to pick up my parents and sisters. I parked into the parking lot of the airport and rushed to the arrival terminal just in time to see mi familia. My mother was the first to drown me with kisses and began crying.

"Alex oh sweetie I missed you so so much my handsome devil of a son" she said still leaving kisses on my face

"I missed you more mama and you know that's the same thing rose said." I said smiling brightly at them

"If this special girl can have my son smiling like this all the time and every time he says her name then she's good in my book." My dad said smiling at me

"She's good in ours too." my sisters said in unison

A bit of advice my sisters have never ever really approved of any of the girls I brought home or went out with because they saw I was ruining my life with all these gold digging girls but it's heartwarming to actually see them finally accepting someone that makes me feel like the only guy in the world.

"Thanks guys that really means a lot to me once you guys meet her you'll love her just as much as I do, I mean she's smart, beautiful , amazing , oh did I mention she's lovely and a fashion designer she's just simply incredible I mean .. Wait I'm babbling aren't I ?"

"Yes dear but we don't mind one bit and I'm sure she'll fit right in our family don't worry now let's get going I'm feeling tired and I'm sure your father and sisters are too."

"Alright let's go." I said picking up my sisters luggage.

"Alex wait." my sisters said

My parents had already reached far in front of us so I walked back to where my sisters was and waited for to hear what they had to say.

"Look we haven't had a real sister in-law like in since forever so we just want to know one thing ....... Do you really think she could be the one ?" Maria said looking directly into my eyes.

I didn't hesitate to answer at all because I've thought about this a lot and alot being everytime I'm with her.

"Yes I'm sure of it she's the only girl that's ever made me feel this way and she doesn't even like me for my status or for my money just me she doesn't see me as Alexandro Gonzales Ceo Of A&R Companies, she sees me as plain old alexandro gonzales , no title no nothing just....... me."

"Awww would you look at that maria, our brother's in love ." Isabella said walking towards me and engulfing me into a hug, soon it turned into group hug because maria joined in on the gayness too."

"Te amo hijo." my sisters said looking at me

"Te amo mi hermanas." I said kissing their foreheads.

Finally making it out of the airport I looked for my parents and saw that they were already knocked out in the car, as we reached out onto the highway my sisters too were knocked out and my baby had perfect timing because my phone started ringing and I knew it was her.

"Hey you." I said calmly because I didn't want her to know I was excited she called I missed her already.

"Hey babe did you pick them up already?"

"Yeah I did and guess what they're currently knocked out in my car." I said laughing

"Aw man I really wanted to meet them." she said disappointed

"Don't worry love tomorrow the four women in my life are going to get to meet each other."

"Really!? Isabella and Maria are coming too? She said excitedly

"Yeah they are mom thought it would be nice if all the girls went for a relaxing spa day and the guys do whatever guys do ."

"I hope your mom and sisters like me I don't want to let you down babe ."

"Baby you can never ever let me down never and if they don't so what ? They aren't going to stop me from loving the woman that makes me feel the only guy in the world , I like you too much to let you go love ."

"Aww I like you more mi amor and I will never stop loving the guy that makes me feel like the only girl in the world ."

"Well I'm turning into my family's drive way now so I'll see you later babe bye."

"Bye babe "

Ah my day just got a whole lot better all thanks to my one and only.