eight

Maya

Farkle and Lucas left a month ago. It's the beginning of February now.

None of us made anything official online yet. We wanted to see where this goes before we let our relationships become public.

Lucas and I FaceTime and text everyday. I miss him like crazy.

Riley and I decided to surprise them on Valentine's Day. We're gonna fly out to L.A and surprise them at their apartment. (They're roommates).

I log on to YouTube account to watch any new videos uploaded. I noticed that Lucas uploaded a new video.

'Just Give Me a Reason by P!NK- Cover | LucasFriar'.

I click on the video and Lucas is in a recording booth singing into the microphone with headphones on.

He sings the whole song perfectly with so much passion.

I text him:

me:
just saw your new cover and i loved it <3

huckleberry:
thnx, i wish i had u as a duet partner ;)

me:
it was still hella good

huckleberry:
u know u can sing just as good

me:
u just gave me an idea
i'm gonna post my first cover on my channel

huckleberry:
that's great! what song?

me:
you'll just have to wait and see

•••

I shut my phone off and make a quick trip to my Aunt Claire's studio.

I set up my camera and the microphone in one of her recording booths. I que the sound guy for the music as I slide the headphones over my head.

I practice a few times before recording. When I'm ready I hit 'record' on my camera.

(play video above now, just imagine. sabrina's singing)

•••

When I finish, I pack up all my stuff and thank the sound guy and my Aunt.

I rush home and view the footage and edit it a bit.

I title the video 'Here by Alessia Cara - Cover by RebelHart'.

I type a quick description for the video:

"My first cover on my channel! I just thought I'd give it a try so please let me know what you think. Please like and subscribe to see more of me."

Then I click upload.

It took about ten minutes to upload onto YouTube. When it did I tweeted out with a link to the video:

'what is this? #myfirstcover'

When I did people were liking and commenting like crazy on both my twitter and YouTube video.

GUYS THE GMW WRITERS ANNOUNCED THAT THERE WILL BE NO SEASON 4! (ITS ON TWITTER) IM CRYING! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THE SHOW, ACTORS, AND OF COURSE THE FANDOM