one

Maya

I picked up Riley so we could head to the airport.

Another VidCon in LA.

My favorite part about being a YouTuber is going to events like these to meet other people who know the struggle of the internet and meeting subscribers.

Since Riley and I lived in New York, we had to fly.

I'm more of a general youtuber. I do more comedic videos, skits, story times, and rants though. Also vlogs on my vlog channel HartVlogs.

Riley is recognizable as DIRiles. Like DIY, but without the "Y".

She's all about crafting and cooking and all that.

One of our fellow YouTube friends lives out in LA. Farkle or FarkleTime. He's a gamer and pranker. He's meeting us at the airport.

•••

The whole plane ride I edited my collab video with Riley. We did the Chubby Bunny Challenge.

We got off the plane and immediately spot Farkle.

"He's vlogging. Let's give him something for the camera!" Riley laughs.

We run over to Farkle and attack him into a hug.

"Well if it isn't DIRiles and RebelHart!" He says to the camera.

"Get pumped guys! VidCon 2016 is gonna be lit!"

He shuts off his vlog camera and gives us a real hug.

"Riley and Maya! The queens of YouTube!"

"We're not queens!" I laugh, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Um... you hit 10 million subs not too long ago. People adore you everywhere!" Riley squeals.

"Hey, you're about to break 8 million! I bet you'll hit it by the end of VidCon!" I retort.

We all just laugh and exit the airport with our stuff.

•••

As we pull up to the front of our hotel, I see security guards outside the doors, ready to escort us in.

Farkle and I take out our vlog cameras and record us transitioning from the car to the hotel lobby.

"We just arrived at the hotel and this is like my fifth VidCon and I'm still shocked that I'm here! Thank you guys for supporting me and my friends..." I say to the camera.

Farkle grabs my camera and says, "Go
Subscribe to FarkleTime if you really love Maya!"

"Hey if he gets a self promo, then so do I!" Riley complains grabbing my camera from Farkle, "Subscribe to DIRiles because you're awesome if you do!"

The car comes to a stop and we see a ton of screaming fans, held back by a barrier around the hotel entrance.

I grab my camera back and say, "Here we go!"

The three of us get out the car and the fans immediately start screaming.

"Maya! Maya! Maya!"

I run over to the barrier, with my camera of course, and film them.

"Check out the rebels!" I say scanning them.