chapter 11: Opinions

Society and just about every other person that exists on this earth feels that they are entitled to opinions and these opinions sometimes are opinions about other people, and naturally we are not necessarily excluded from these opinions. What we always have to remember however is that these opinions are merely just that, opinions. What is true for someone else does not necessarily have to be true for us, nor are we compelled to listen to these opinions,and live according to them and the standard that has been set by others for our own lives, we still get to choose what we accept as our truth and our reality and what we accept as being the opinions and the truth of others around us.

It can be so easy for us to live in constant fear because we are afraid of what people will say,not only about the things that we do but sometimes even about the people that we are because of the things that we do, but this is no way to live life, there is so much life to be lived, so much universe to experience that it would undoubtedly become a job on its own to listen and consider every single persons opinion and hat our reality.

Humans often develop opinions based on their own personal experiences, or what they have been groomed to believe in or not to believe in, so it is then our job to develop our own experiences and to experience life through our own eyes and not through the lives of others. 

Hear me when I say that other peoples opinions should not shape the person that we are, and hear me carefully because this is not me saying that we should not take advice from those that are wiser than us, surely this would not be wise,we do not necessarily have to experience a certain struggle to know that it is a struggle we can learn from those around us,and take something from their experiences, but is nonetheless still important that we are selective about how we do this. At all times we should never let other people force their beliefs onto us, more especially when these beliefs make us feel like we are perhaps not worthy of greater things or a better life. 

Understanding that some opinions are not fact is very important, and understanding that some opinions are the result of fear is important too, which is why at no stage we should allow other peoples opinions that are the result of fear to be projected onto us and into our lives because truly if we were to do this then we would probably never live our lives, and even if we did we would probably live our lives in fear, and that is no way to live our lives.

Accepting that we are all different is very important, in the same breath it is important for us to understand that that the lives and the journeys that we will live and we are designed to live are different is important. There is no map or instruction manual for life so the best thing that we can do is live it in the way that we are all just happy living it as.